Dec 5, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
Call it a statement game or not, but the Bruins showed which team is the hottest in the East with a 3-1 win against the Penguins.
Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
Sorry for the lack of focus on this one. We’ve been busy.
Dec 4, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
Had started the last 17 games.
Dec 2, 2011, 7:42 AM EST
Patrick Kane is returning to a more familiar situation soon enough. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 1, 2011, 11:47 AM EST
He was good. Very good.
Nov 30, 2011, 4:10 PM EST
So says teammate Chris Kelly.
Nov 30, 2011, 8:41 AM EST
If the Leafs are going to show that they’re for real, standing up to Boston tonight would be a good start.
Nov 29, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
Everyone else remains skeptical.
Nov 25, 2011, 9:20 AM EST
It’s the first ever Thanksgiving Showdown and this one has a Bruins team looking to make it 11 wins in a row against a Wings team looking for their fourth straight win.
Nov 24, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Detroit goalie very complimentary heading into the Thanksgiving Showdown.
Nov 24, 2011, 6:21 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:35 PM EST
Ironman Brad Boyes was injured in the first period and will be out “for a period of time.”
Nov 23, 2011, 2:51 PM EST
Boston goes with its No. 1 goalie in a potentially explosive affair.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:05 AM EST
In the event that tonight’s Bruins-Sabres game turns into a brawlfest to avenge Ryan Miller, who is most likely to step up for Buffalo to do the deed?
Nov 22, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
BTW, the All-Star Game is in Ottawa.
Nov 22, 2011, 3:41 PM EST
But which Sabre will drop the mitts?
Nov 22, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
You can say the Stanley Cup hangover is done now and the only hair of the dog these Bruins need is to just beat everyone in sight.
Nov 21, 2011, 10:30 PM EST
Amazingly, this run has only tied them for the Northeast Division lead with Buffalo and Toronto.
Nov 19, 2011, 10:57 PM EST
The Bruins remain hot, but they’re still behind the Maple Leafs and Sabres for the Northeast Division title.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
From Matthew Hulsizer trying to buy the Blues, to the Blues trying to deal with the “Tampa Bay trap,” to Marcus Kruger trying to be Dave Bolland… this is your daily Morning Skate.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:56 PM EST
They’re finally looking more “big” than “bad” in the last three games.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
A team on the rise takes on the defending champs while they both look to get things going the right way. Intrigue ahoy.
Nov 5, 2011, 3:30 PM EST
Tim Thomas can grow a fantastic mustache and he wants YOU to support the Movember movement.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:40 PM EST
It wasn’t a great night for Martin Brodeur, but if you want hope that he still might “have it,” just watch this save in an endless loop.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:31 AM EST
Word is that Tyler Seguin is more prone to hip injuries than most. Should Bruins fans freak out about yet another fragile center?
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 40
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)