Apr 25, 2012, 10:48 PM EST
The defending champs last just one round.
Apr 25, 2012, 10:31 PM EST
Of course this series needed more than 60 regulation minutes to decide it all.
Apr 25, 2012, 10:18 PM EST
It’s only fitting that Game 7 is going into overtime.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EST
Check out our previews and then vote!
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EST
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 22, 2012, 6:28 PM EST
Tyler Seguin picked a pretty good game to show up for the first time, scoring the game-winner in overtime to force a Game 7.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
The Boston Bruins certainly didn’t think this would happen.
Apr 22, 2012, 10:11 AM EST
This is like every nightmare one could have rolled into one. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 21, 2012, 5:58 PM EST
A pivotal Game 5 goes Washington’s way and a chance to wrap the series at home tomorrow afternoon.
Apr 19, 2012, 11:21 PM EST
Sounds like the reigning Conn Smythe and Vezina winner isn’t happy.
Apr 19, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
Can the young Capitals’ goaltender get Washington past the first round?
Apr 19, 2012, 10:17 PM EST
Maybe not, but he’s a huge difference-maker so far.
Apr 18, 2012, 4:54 PM EST
Rep. Mike Quigley called it “lousy, incompetent, inept, disgraceful.”
Apr 17, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
Hunter: “It is crossing the line. To grab his head all the time is not the right way to play.”
Apr 16, 2012, 7:21 PM EST
That’s some quality trolling.
Apr 16, 2012, 1:23 PM EST
Click to get your posters and masks.
Apr 16, 2012, 1:16 AM EST
Los Angeles does just enough to win.
Apr 14, 2012, 6:45 PM EST
Discuss the game in the comments.
Apr 14, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
Looks like coach Dale Hunter is starting to rub off his team.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:58 AM EST
Bruins look to take 2-0 series lead, Caps look to solve Tim Thomas.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:58 AM EST
Washington and Boston will do battle at TD Garden in Game 2 on Saturday.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:56 AM EST
A tale of two goaltenders…
Apr 12, 2012, 11:44 PM EST
The lesser-known goalie kept Washington in a game.
Apr 12, 2012, 11:00 PM EST
Big Z kept Ovi almost completely under wraps.
Apr 12, 2012, 10:19 PM EST
Don’t get too spoiled with three of six playoff games going to overtime so far.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 19
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (63)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)