Apr 25, 2012, 10:31 PM EDT
Of course this series needed more than 60 regulation minutes to decide it all.
Apr 25, 2012, 10:18 PM EDT
It’s only fitting that Game 7 is going into overtime.
Apr 24, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
Check out our previews and then vote!
Apr 22, 2012, 11:35 PM EDT
More than just “we don’t know anything,” by the way.
Apr 22, 2012, 6:28 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin picked a pretty good game to show up for the first time, scoring the game-winner in overtime to force a Game 7.
Apr 22, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins certainly didn’t think this would happen.
Apr 22, 2012, 10:11 AM EDT
This is like every nightmare one could have rolled into one. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 21, 2012, 5:58 PM EDT
A pivotal Game 5 goes Washington’s way and a chance to wrap the series at home tomorrow afternoon.
Apr 19, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
Sounds like the reigning Conn Smythe and Vezina winner isn’t happy.
Apr 19, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
Can the young Capitals’ goaltender get Washington past the first round?
Apr 19, 2012, 10:17 PM EDT
Maybe not, but he’s a huge difference-maker so far.
Apr 18, 2012, 4:54 PM EDT
Rep. Mike Quigley called it “lousy, incompetent, inept, disgraceful.”
Apr 17, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
Hunter: “It is crossing the line. To grab his head all the time is not the right way to play.”
Apr 16, 2012, 7:21 PM EDT
That’s some quality trolling.
Apr 16, 2012, 1:23 PM EDT
Click to get your posters and masks.
Apr 16, 2012, 1:16 AM EDT
Los Angeles does just enough to win.
Apr 14, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Discuss the game in the comments.
Apr 14, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
Looks like coach Dale Hunter is starting to rub off his team.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:58 AM EDT
Bruins look to take 2-0 series lead, Caps look to solve Tim Thomas.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:58 AM EDT
Washington and Boston will do battle at TD Garden in Game 2 on Saturday.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:56 AM EDT
A tale of two goaltenders…
Apr 12, 2012, 11:44 PM EDT
The lesser-known goalie kept Washington in a game.
Apr 12, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
Big Z kept Ovi almost completely under wraps.
Apr 12, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
Don’t get too spoiled with three of six playoff games going to overtime so far.
Apr 12, 2012, 10:08 PM EDT
Analyze the one-goal game in the comments.
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 3
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 11
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)