Dec 2, 2013, 10:06 AM EDT
Seven NHL referees and six linesmen get the call.
May 25, 2011, 3:16 PM EDT
Should Tampa Bay be concerned about referee Eric Furlatt calling tonight’s Game 6? Perhaps, but Guy Boucher is more than aware of the issue at hand.
May 22, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
Five thoughts today has us looking closer at Teddy Purcell’s big playoffs, Claude Julien pocketing his timeout, Steve Downie’s misfortune, and whether there’s a goalie controversy in Tampa now.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38