Dec 2, 2013, 10:06 AM EDT
Seven NHL referees and six linesmen get the call.
May 25, 2011, 3:16 PM EDT
Should Tampa Bay be concerned about referee Eric Furlatt calling tonight’s Game 6? Perhaps, but Guy Boucher is more than aware of the issue at hand.
May 22, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
Five thoughts today has us looking closer at Teddy Purcell’s big playoffs, Claude Julien pocketing his timeout, Steve Downie’s misfortune, and whether there’s a goalie controversy in Tampa now.
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 7
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 4
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Nolan skates Sabres, says the time for ‘taking it easy is over’ 37
- Report: Gryba, Tropp avoid punishment after getting tossed for hits 6
- What they’re saying about the Sabres (and it’s not good) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Caps, Red Wings battle after hotly contested 13-14 series 5
- Miller wins 300th, Canes finish Oct. without single victory 7
- Video: Backes crashes into Daley, falls to ice hard (Updated) 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (61)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)