Dec 16, 2011, 5:26 PM EDT
Is there reason to believe the Flyers captain can return?
May 23, 2011, 6:13 PM EDT
Flyers captain Mike Richards took a lot of heat for all sorts of problems ranging from his coach, to his captaincy, to how he handles the media when Philly’s season ended. He opened up in a big way today to clear the air.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8