Mar 28, 2012, 1:47 PM EDT
He also shakes his cane at social media.
Dec 23, 2011, 12:58 PM EDT
Always read before you sign.
Oct 28, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
Consider our dreams crushed. Wayne Gretzky says he won’t be participating in the Winter Classic alumni game.
Sep 4, 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
Wade Belak was laid to rest today in Nashville and while his friends and teammates gathered to talk warmly about him, Tie Domi spoke up about Belak’s struggle with depression.
May 26, 2011, 2:41 PM EDT
According to grainy video evidence, one Lightning reporter indicates that Nathan Horton threw a water bottle at Tampa Bay fans after they threw “rally drums” on the ice at the end of Game 6. Read more about the situation in this post.
Nov 29, 2010, 3:11 PM EDT
Many big names attended Pat Burns’ funeral today, including Gary Bettman, Patrick Roy and Raymond Bourque.
Oct 20, 2010, 8:36 PM EDT
Imagine, for a second, that you get some great tickets to a sporting event – hockey or otherwise. You decide to give the other team a clever tongue-lashing, perhaps thanks to a healthy dosage of booze or a long day at the office. It seems like a light hearted good time – after all, isn’t…
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 2
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 7
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 15
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 2
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 3
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Backstrom to receive silver medal, IOC says Sweden doctor ‘made a serious error’ 29
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 62
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)