Jun 7, 2012, 6:04 PM EDT
Yup, not cheap.
Aug 21, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
The Panthers must feel confident about the direction of their franchise because they plan on charging some exorbitant prices for their “Club Red” promotion in 2012-13.
Jun 1, 2011, 4:43 AM EDT
Plenty of numbers breaking down exactly how much tickets are for this year’s Cup Final; including statistics that show Canucks fans are far more willing to travel to Boston than Bruins fans are willing to buy tickets for games at Rogers Arena.
May 31, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
No matter how big the game is, fans can always find tickets if their willing to pay a little extra. For fans in Vancouver, they’ll have to pay much more for Stanley Cup Finals tickets.
Mar 29, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Maybe they don’t have much of a choice, but it looks like it will be much cheaper to go to an Islanders game next season.
Mar 28, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
For the first time in three years, the Philadelphia Flyers will raise ticket prices in 2011-12. Read this post for the details, along with a look at their reasoning.
Oct 26, 2010, 5:50 PM EDT
By now, we all understand that paying up to go see a game in just about any professional sport is going to cost us a lot of money. The NHL is no different than any other league, except for that pesky promise that was made after the 2004-2005 lockout to help make the game more…
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21