Jun 7, 2012, 6:04 PM EST
Yup, not cheap.
Aug 21, 2011, 10:00 PM EST
The Panthers must feel confident about the direction of their franchise because they plan on charging some exorbitant prices for their “Club Red” promotion in 2012-13.
Jun 1, 2011, 4:43 AM EST
Plenty of numbers breaking down exactly how much tickets are for this year’s Cup Final; including statistics that show Canucks fans are far more willing to travel to Boston than Bruins fans are willing to buy tickets for games at Rogers Arena.
May 31, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
No matter how big the game is, fans can always find tickets if their willing to pay a little extra. For fans in Vancouver, they’ll have to pay much more for Stanley Cup Finals tickets.
Mar 29, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Maybe they don’t have much of a choice, but it looks like it will be much cheaper to go to an Islanders game next season.
Mar 28, 2011, 11:51 PM EST
For the first time in three years, the Philadelphia Flyers will raise ticket prices in 2011-12. Read this post for the details, along with a look at their reasoning.
Oct 26, 2010, 5:50 PM EST
By now, we all understand that paying up to go see a game in just about any professional sport is going to cost us a lot of money. The NHL is no different than any other league, except for that pesky promise that was made after the 2004-2005 lockout to help make the game more…
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 20
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 45
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9