Jun 7, 2012, 6:04 PM EDT
Yup, not cheap.
Aug 21, 2011, 10:00 PM EDT
The Panthers must feel confident about the direction of their franchise because they plan on charging some exorbitant prices for their “Club Red” promotion in 2012-13.
Jun 1, 2011, 4:43 AM EDT
Plenty of numbers breaking down exactly how much tickets are for this year’s Cup Final; including statistics that show Canucks fans are far more willing to travel to Boston than Bruins fans are willing to buy tickets for games at Rogers Arena.
May 31, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
No matter how big the game is, fans can always find tickets if their willing to pay a little extra. For fans in Vancouver, they’ll have to pay much more for Stanley Cup Finals tickets.
Mar 29, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Maybe they don’t have much of a choice, but it looks like it will be much cheaper to go to an Islanders game next season.
Mar 28, 2011, 11:51 PM EDT
For the first time in three years, the Philadelphia Flyers will raise ticket prices in 2011-12. Read this post for the details, along with a look at their reasoning.
Oct 26, 2010, 5:50 PM EDT
By now, we all understand that paying up to go see a game in just about any professional sport is going to cost us a lot of money. The NHL is no different than any other league, except for that pesky promise that was made after the 2004-2005 lockout to help make the game more…
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (41)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)