Feb 2, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
Can someone hook the guy up with a day off?
Jan 20, 2013, 3:58 PM EDT
Ericsson, Gustavsson, and Mursak are all hurting.
Mar 4, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
No, it’s not related to his formerly broken finger either.
Jul 11, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
Is Joey MacDonald going to be the Red Wings backup goalie this year? After signing a two-year deal and with the young goaltending in the minors, you have to wonder.
Mar 28, 2011, 12:21 PM EDT
Nagging injuries can be the most annoying and for Detroit getting Johan Franzen back after a nagging groin issue is a relief.
Jan 19, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
Jimmy Howard says he’s ready to play for Detroit after bruising his knee and his return comes not a moment too soon.
Jan 14, 2011, 8:21 PM EDT
Remember how injuries were starting to creep up on the Red Wings? They might have a major one to deal with tonight as starting goalie Jimmy Howard leaves the game early.
Jan 9, 2011, 12:03 AM EDT
The injury bug revisits the Red Wings with a vengeance now that Chris Osgood is off to see a specialist about his groin injury.
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 4
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 27
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 27
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25