Feb 2, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
Can someone hook the guy up with a day off?
Jan 20, 2013, 3:58 PM EST
Ericsson, Gustavsson, and Mursak are all hurting.
Mar 4, 2012, 5:51 PM EST
No, it’s not related to his formerly broken finger either.
Jul 11, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
Is Joey MacDonald going to be the Red Wings backup goalie this year? After signing a two-year deal and with the young goaltending in the minors, you have to wonder.
Mar 28, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
Nagging injuries can be the most annoying and for Detroit getting Johan Franzen back after a nagging groin issue is a relief.
Jan 19, 2011, 4:00 PM EST
Jimmy Howard says he’s ready to play for Detroit after bruising his knee and his return comes not a moment too soon.
Jan 14, 2011, 8:21 PM EST
Remember how injuries were starting to creep up on the Red Wings? They might have a major one to deal with tonight as starting goalie Jimmy Howard leaves the game early.
Jan 9, 2011, 12:03 AM EST
The injury bug revisits the Red Wings with a vengeance now that Chris Osgood is off to see a specialist about his groin injury.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11