Jan 19, 2015, 1:00 AM EST
Thomas McCollum made seven saves for his first career win.
Jan 18, 2015, 9:00 PM EST
He allowed three goals on six shots.
Feb 2, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
Can someone hook the guy up with a day off?
Jan 20, 2013, 3:58 PM EST
Ericsson, Gustavsson, and Mursak are all hurting.
Mar 4, 2012, 5:51 PM EST
No, it’s not related to his formerly broken finger either.
Jul 11, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
Is Joey MacDonald going to be the Red Wings backup goalie this year? After signing a two-year deal and with the young goaltending in the minors, you have to wonder.
Mar 28, 2011, 12:21 PM EST
Nagging injuries can be the most annoying and for Detroit getting Johan Franzen back after a nagging groin issue is a relief.
Jan 19, 2011, 4:00 PM EST
Jimmy Howard says he’s ready to play for Detroit after bruising his knee and his return comes not a moment too soon.
Jan 14, 2011, 8:21 PM EST
Remember how injuries were starting to creep up on the Red Wings? They might have a major one to deal with tonight as starting goalie Jimmy Howard leaves the game early.
Jan 9, 2011, 12:03 AM EST
The injury bug revisits the Red Wings with a vengeance now that Chris Osgood is off to see a specialist about his groin injury.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 20
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 33
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 29
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 48
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 44
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 16
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 64
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 45
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)