Nov 16, 2011, 8:49 PM EDT
The Islanders officially unveiled their black third jerseys today. Take a look and let us know what you think.
Sep 18, 2011, 7:11 PM EDT
The Maple Leafs and Senators haven’t released what their new third sweaters will look like this year but now they don’t have to worry about it since the Sabres team store did it for them.
Aug 22, 2011, 1:31 PM EDT
Sweater-centric blog Icethetics unveiled the Islanders’ new third jersey design and they’re – in our opinion – very ugly. But how ugly are they? Let us know by voting in this poll to determine the worst look in franchise history.
Aug 4, 2011, 3:18 PM EDT
Could this concept end up being the Islanders new third jersey? It’s unclear at this point, but there are a few reasons why it might be true.
Jan 17, 2011, 9:36 PM EDT
These teams are expected to wear slightly to dramatically different duds next season: Atlanta Thrashers, Buffalo Sabres, Dallas Stars, Edmonton Oilers, Florida Panthers, Los Angeles Kings, Nashville Predators, New York Islanders, New York Rangers, Ottawa Senators, Pittsburgh Penguins, Tampa Bay Lightning and Toronto Maple Leafs. Click “Read More” for the details.
Nov 28, 2010, 11:06 PM EDT
In the last of three poll results posts tonight, we share the fact that PHT readers like the Ducks third jerseys, for the most part.
Nov 28, 2010, 6:47 PM EDT
We asked PHT readers if they like or dislike the Columbus Blue Jackets’ recently unveiled new third jerseys. Check out the poll results after the jump.
Nov 26, 2010, 9:50 PM EDT
Take a look at the Anaheim Ducks’ distinct new third jerseys, which they debuted against the Chicago Blackhawks today. Then tell us if you like or dislike them in the poll by clicking “Read More.”
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 0
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 3
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)