Nov 16, 2011, 8:49 PM EST
The Islanders officially unveiled their black third jerseys today. Take a look and let us know what you think.
Sep 18, 2011, 7:11 PM EST
The Maple Leafs and Senators haven’t released what their new third sweaters will look like this year but now they don’t have to worry about it since the Sabres team store did it for them.
Aug 22, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
Sweater-centric blog Icethetics unveiled the Islanders’ new third jersey design and they’re – in our opinion – very ugly. But how ugly are they? Let us know by voting in this poll to determine the worst look in franchise history.
Aug 4, 2011, 3:18 PM EST
Could this concept end up being the Islanders new third jersey? It’s unclear at this point, but there are a few reasons why it might be true.
Jan 17, 2011, 9:36 PM EST
These teams are expected to wear slightly to dramatically different duds next season: Atlanta Thrashers, Buffalo Sabres, Dallas Stars, Edmonton Oilers, Florida Panthers, Los Angeles Kings, Nashville Predators, New York Islanders, New York Rangers, Ottawa Senators, Pittsburgh Penguins, Tampa Bay Lightning and Toronto Maple Leafs. Click “Read More” for the details.
Nov 28, 2010, 11:06 PM EST
In the last of three poll results posts tonight, we share the fact that PHT readers like the Ducks third jerseys, for the most part.
Nov 28, 2010, 6:47 PM EST
We asked PHT readers if they like or dislike the Columbus Blue Jackets’ recently unveiled new third jerseys. Check out the poll results after the jump.
Nov 26, 2010, 9:50 PM EST
Take a look at the Anaheim Ducks’ distinct new third jerseys, which they debuted against the Chicago Blackhawks today. Then tell us if you like or dislike them in the poll by clicking “Read More.”
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)