Jan 27, 2013, 12:57 PM EDT
File this away as “totally unsurprising news.”
Oct 19, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
His victims are hoping to put him away for more than two years.
Feb 22, 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
The disgraced former coach apologizes to the hockey community during sentencing hearing.
Feb 20, 2012, 9:48 PM EDT
Graham James will find out if he’ll face any more jail time.
Dec 13, 2011, 9:09 AM EDT
Montreal Gazette columnist is “more interested in attempting to pit the abused against one another, than in demanding justice.”
Dec 12, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
Pat Hickey might get some letters.
Dec 7, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Theoren Fleury has harsh words for the Canadian justice system that pardoned his former junior hockey coach.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 10, 2011, 3:56 PM EDT
Former NHL star says there’s no excuse for what happened at Penn State.
Aug 12, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
We close out our best and worst sweaters of all-time campaign with the Calgary Flames who are finding out that a classic look is the best kind.
Aug 12, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Former Western Hockey League coach Graham James had his sexual assault trial pushed back until September because “he and his lawyer need more time to discuss his case.”
Jun 16, 2011, 11:27 PM EDT
The Canucks found just about every way possible to lose in an ugly way in the Stanley Cup finals.
Dec 7, 2010, 6:44 PM EDT
In a move that won’t earn the Canadian legal system any bonus points, former youth hockey coach and sex offender Graham James was released on bail.
Oct 27, 2010, 10:27 PM EDT
You might recall a while back when we told you about how hockey coach and noted sexual predator, and tormentor of former NHLers Theoren Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy, Graham James was being pursued by Winnipeg police once again concerning allegations that were brought against him by Fleury. As it turns out, James has turned himself…
Oct 13, 2010, 10:19 AM EDT
Graham James, the former junior hockey coach of Theo Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy is a sexual predator on the lam and now Canada is stepping up their efforts to put him back in jail.
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 0
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 6
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 17
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 22
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)