Jan 27, 2013, 12:57 PM EST
File this away as “totally unsurprising news.”
Oct 19, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
His victims are hoping to put him away for more than two years.
Feb 22, 2012, 7:41 PM EST
The disgraced former coach apologizes to the hockey community during sentencing hearing.
Feb 20, 2012, 9:48 PM EST
Graham James will find out if he’ll face any more jail time.
Dec 13, 2011, 9:09 AM EST
Montreal Gazette columnist is “more interested in attempting to pit the abused against one another, than in demanding justice.”
Dec 12, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
Pat Hickey might get some letters.
Dec 7, 2011, 3:28 PM EST
Theoren Fleury has harsh words for the Canadian justice system that pardoned his former junior hockey coach.
Dec 7, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What would you do with Theo Fleury’s Stanley Cup ring? Find that out and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 10, 2011, 3:56 PM EST
Former NHL star says there’s no excuse for what happened at Penn State.
Aug 12, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
We close out our best and worst sweaters of all-time campaign with the Calgary Flames who are finding out that a classic look is the best kind.
Aug 12, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Former Western Hockey League coach Graham James had his sexual assault trial pushed back until September because “he and his lawyer need more time to discuss his case.”
Jun 16, 2011, 11:27 PM EST
The Canucks found just about every way possible to lose in an ugly way in the Stanley Cup finals.
Dec 7, 2010, 6:44 PM EST
In a move that won’t earn the Canadian legal system any bonus points, former youth hockey coach and sex offender Graham James was released on bail.
Oct 27, 2010, 10:27 PM EST
You might recall a while back when we told you about how hockey coach and noted sexual predator, and tormentor of former NHLers Theoren Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy, Graham James was being pursued by Winnipeg police once again concerning allegations that were brought against him by Fleury. As it turns out, James has turned himself…
Oct 13, 2010, 10:19 AM EST
Graham James, the former junior hockey coach of Theo Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy is a sexual predator on the lam and now Canada is stepping up their efforts to put him back in jail.
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 42
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 45