Aug 2, 2013, 8:15 AM EST
They’ve missed the playoffs the last two seasons.
Apr 28, 2013, 2:19 PM EST
That should go over really well in Buffalo.
Apr 13, 2013, 5:04 PM EST
He may have set his goals a bit too high, too soon.
Apr 4, 2013, 9:18 AM EST
Many still want to see him fired.
Feb 10, 2013, 1:37 PM EST
The natives are restless.
Jan 19, 2013, 2:17 PM EST
He’s been there since 1997.
Apr 9, 2012, 9:21 AM EST
Spending lots of cash and missing the playoffs isn’t a good combo.
Feb 9, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Can the Sabres beat long odds?
Jan 20, 2012, 2:40 PM EST
Might also be the most disappointing team in the NHL.
Jan 16, 2012, 7:29 AM EST
There’s still hope that the Finnish Flash will get to make a run at a Cup this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 13, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
But that doesn’t change the fact Buffalo needs to start winning some games.
Dec 20, 2011, 8:29 AM EST
Wonder how the starting goalie feels with those fresh tire tracks across his back.
Dec 19, 2011, 11:52 AM EST
Terry Pegula not happy with Ryan Miller or Jhonas Enroth.
Nov 17, 2011, 6:04 PM EST
“I heard some of our recruits were maybe wavering a bit so I wanted to make sure they knew we’re fully committed to running a first-class program that stands for all the right things. That’s what we’re all about.”
Oct 19, 2011, 10:12 PM EST
The Sabres’ hot start to the year has just about everyone with the team looking good. Everyone except Ville Leino that is.
Oct 14, 2011, 11:02 PM EST
The Carolina Hurricanes started their 4-game road trip with an impressive win against the new-look Buffalo Sabres. Say it with me: special teams are important.
Oct 12, 2011, 11:12 AM EST
The Versus crew of Mike Milbury, Keith Jones, and Liam McHugh break down what makes the Buffalo Sabres the chic pick in the Eastern Conference.
Sep 30, 2011, 9:10 PM EST
The Sabres made three splashy moves during the 2011 off-season, but will they match all that style with on-ice substance? PHT previews their 2011-12 campaign.
Sep 15, 2011, 9:49 AM EST
As it turns out, yesterday’s reports were true. Tyler Myers signs up for seven more years with the Buffalo Sabres.
Sep 9, 2011, 5:52 PM EST
Shaone Morrisonn is going to have to prove he belongs in the Sabres lineup this year for more than a few reasons.
Aug 27, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
Ales Kotalik is glad to be back in Buffalo … if he can stay there, that is.
Aug 25, 2011, 8:21 PM EST
HSBC Arena, the home of the Buffalo Sabres, shall henceforth be known as First Niagara Center.
Aug 21, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
We haven’t heard from Sabres owner Terry Pegula this summer but he’s finally spoken up and find out he’s the total opposite of what you’d think a big spending owner would be.
Aug 20, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Sabres GM Darcy Regier says the team is looking to get under the salary cap by making a trade. But who is on the trade block?
Aug 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Buffalo’s new $40 million man stepped up to the mic and addressed the local media for the first time. His reason for choosing to sign with the Sabres? To win the Cup.
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 13
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 76
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 4
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 88
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 83
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 68
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 172
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (172)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (88)
- Bruins’ Kelly out with broken ankle after Dupuis slash (86)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (83)