Apr 6, 2011, 8:28 PM EST
The Kings haven’t had a ton of great injury news lately, but here’s a ray of light: Justin Williams might recover from a dislocated shoulder a week earlier than expected.
Mar 27, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
The Kings’ history of horrific injuries continues, as Anze Kopitar is expected to miss at least six weeks at perhaps the worst possible time. How will the rest of their roster respond?
Mar 24, 2011, 7:10 PM EST
The Kings host the San Jose Sharks for a late-night Pacific Division battle.
Mar 19, 2011, 5:55 AM EST
Terry Murray apologizes for his comments directed towards Kings fans, saying he “overreacted, probably.”
Mar 18, 2011, 1:17 PM EST
Kings coach Terry Murray was not happy that Los Angeles fans booed their own team during their 4-0 loss to the Blues Thursday night.
Jan 31, 2011, 11:10 PM EST
Kings star Anze Kopitar may not get all the offensive freedom he wants in L.A. but the All-Star Game gave him his chance to show off why he’s one of the most underrated scorers in the league.
Jan 16, 2011, 8:25 PM EST
A ridiculous scrum that occurs after a huge, clean hit by Drew Doughty results in teammate Wayne Simmonds getting hurt and the Kings aren’t happy.
Jan 12, 2011, 6:45 PM EST
This week in Mike Milbury’s Hat Trick, he gives us his take on the Wojtek Wolski trade, the NHL All-Star Game, and what the Senators and Kings can do to right their respective ships.
Dec 21, 2010, 9:07 PM EST
The Kings plan on easing him to the lineup with a “fourth line role” but the news is good all the same: Marco Sturm is expected to make his debut with L.A. tonight.
Dec 16, 2010, 10:21 PM EST
Matt Greene couldn’t play in tonight’s Kings-Blues game after a hit by Red Wings defenseman Niklas Kronwall left him “wobbly.”
Nov 11, 2010, 6:30 PM EST
Is Brayden Schenn going to stick with the Kings this year or is he destined for another trip to junior hockey?
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 9
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 9
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 12
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 19
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 38
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8