Apr 6, 2011, 8:28 PM EDT
The Kings haven’t had a ton of great injury news lately, but here’s a ray of light: Justin Williams might recover from a dislocated shoulder a week earlier than expected.
Mar 27, 2011, 1:30 PM EDT
The Kings’ history of horrific injuries continues, as Anze Kopitar is expected to miss at least six weeks at perhaps the worst possible time. How will the rest of their roster respond?
Mar 24, 2011, 7:10 PM EDT
The Kings host the San Jose Sharks for a late-night Pacific Division battle.
Mar 19, 2011, 5:55 AM EDT
Terry Murray apologizes for his comments directed towards Kings fans, saying he “overreacted, probably.”
Mar 18, 2011, 1:17 PM EDT
Kings coach Terry Murray was not happy that Los Angeles fans booed their own team during their 4-0 loss to the Blues Thursday night.
Jan 31, 2011, 11:10 PM EDT
Kings star Anze Kopitar may not get all the offensive freedom he wants in L.A. but the All-Star Game gave him his chance to show off why he’s one of the most underrated scorers in the league.
Jan 16, 2011, 8:25 PM EDT
A ridiculous scrum that occurs after a huge, clean hit by Drew Doughty results in teammate Wayne Simmonds getting hurt and the Kings aren’t happy.
Jan 12, 2011, 6:45 PM EDT
This week in Mike Milbury’s Hat Trick, he gives us his take on the Wojtek Wolski trade, the NHL All-Star Game, and what the Senators and Kings can do to right their respective ships.
Dec 21, 2010, 9:07 PM EDT
The Kings plan on easing him to the lineup with a “fourth line role” but the news is good all the same: Marco Sturm is expected to make his debut with L.A. tonight.
Dec 16, 2010, 10:21 PM EDT
Matt Greene couldn’t play in tonight’s Kings-Blues game after a hit by Red Wings defenseman Niklas Kronwall left him “wobbly.”
Nov 11, 2010, 6:30 PM EDT
Is Brayden Schenn going to stick with the Kings this year or is he destined for another trip to junior hockey?
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)