Sep 3, 2012, 11:02 PM EDT
First we need a new CBA of course.
Aug 28, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
A work stoppage could cost fans the chance to see him play one more year.
Aug 9, 2012, 9:41 PM EDT
They’ll have to rely on youngsters to correct that issue.
Aug 9, 2012, 8:12 PM EDT
This next year could shape the franchise for the following decade.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:11 PM EDT
It’s been an up-and-down summer in the O.C.
Aug 9, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
A horrid first half sunk them in 2011-12.
Jul 29, 2012, 3:50 PM EDT
Things looking good for the Sens captain to return.
Jul 12, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
He’s now officially the league’s oldest player.
Jul 7, 2012, 5:39 PM EDT
Most of the big fish have been scooped up, but there’s still some interesting players available.
Jul 7, 2012, 4:06 PM EDT
Passing the torch from one Finn to another.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:54 PM EDT
He’s not expected to sign tonight though.
Jun 29, 2012, 9:33 PM EDT
Ducks plan to meet with Finnish Flash this weekend.
Jun 21, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
He’s small, he’s Finnish and he can score.
Jun 20, 2012, 8:32 PM EDT
He recovered from a devastating hit to set career highs in goals and points.
Jun 19, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
The living legend will be back with the Ducks, according to a report out of Finland.
Jun 18, 2012, 12:43 PM EDT
He’s not going to sign with Philadelphia before July 1.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:46 PM EDT
Only Teemu Selanne and Dwayne Roloson are older…and they might not be back in their respective cities, either.
May 25, 2012, 9:40 AM EDT
We might have an NHL version of LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwyane Wade.
May 10, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
No. 68’s time in Philly could be brief.
May 9, 2012, 4:58 PM EDT
Alternate captain returns for another season.
May 3, 2012, 7:58 PM EDT
The 13-year age gap might be a factor.
Apr 29, 2012, 10:50 AM EDT
Zach Parise: “He looks likes eight years younger than he is. He’s still playing really well.”
Apr 25, 2012, 8:11 AM EDT
He’s not sleeping in for practice or looking to score first these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 21, 2012, 8:36 PM EDT
He can probably wait as long as he wants.
Apr 9, 2012, 8:20 PM EDT
“I don’t see a reason why I should go and look for something else.”
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 14
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 4
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (55)