Sep 3, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
First we need a new CBA of course.
Aug 28, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
A work stoppage could cost fans the chance to see him play one more year.
Aug 9, 2012, 9:41 PM EST
They’ll have to rely on youngsters to correct that issue.
Aug 9, 2012, 8:12 PM EST
This next year could shape the franchise for the following decade.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:11 PM EST
It’s been an up-and-down summer in the O.C.
Aug 9, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
A horrid first half sunk them in 2011-12.
Jul 29, 2012, 3:50 PM EST
Things looking good for the Sens captain to return.
Jul 12, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
He’s now officially the league’s oldest player.
Jul 7, 2012, 5:39 PM EST
Most of the big fish have been scooped up, but there’s still some interesting players available.
Jul 7, 2012, 4:06 PM EST
Passing the torch from one Finn to another.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:54 PM EST
He’s not expected to sign tonight though.
Jun 29, 2012, 9:33 PM EST
Ducks plan to meet with Finnish Flash this weekend.
Jun 21, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
He’s small, he’s Finnish and he can score.
Jun 20, 2012, 8:32 PM EST
He recovered from a devastating hit to set career highs in goals and points.
Jun 19, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
The living legend will be back with the Ducks, according to a report out of Finland.
Jun 18, 2012, 12:43 PM EST
He’s not going to sign with Philadelphia before July 1.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:46 PM EST
Only Teemu Selanne and Dwayne Roloson are older…and they might not be back in their respective cities, either.
May 25, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
We might have an NHL version of LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwyane Wade.
May 10, 2012, 5:10 PM EST
No. 68’s time in Philly could be brief.
May 9, 2012, 4:58 PM EST
Alternate captain returns for another season.
May 3, 2012, 7:58 PM EST
The 13-year age gap might be a factor.
Apr 29, 2012, 10:50 AM EST
Zach Parise: “He looks likes eight years younger than he is. He’s still playing really well.”
Apr 25, 2012, 8:11 AM EST
He’s not sleeping in for practice or looking to score first these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 21, 2012, 8:36 PM EST
He can probably wait as long as he wants.
Apr 9, 2012, 8:20 PM EST
“I don’t see a reason why I should go and look for something else.”
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12