Sep 3, 2012, 11:02 PM EST
First we need a new CBA of course.
Aug 28, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
A work stoppage could cost fans the chance to see him play one more year.
Aug 9, 2012, 9:41 PM EST
They’ll have to rely on youngsters to correct that issue.
Aug 9, 2012, 8:12 PM EST
This next year could shape the franchise for the following decade.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:11 PM EST
It’s been an up-and-down summer in the O.C.
Aug 9, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
A horrid first half sunk them in 2011-12.
Jul 29, 2012, 3:50 PM EST
Things looking good for the Sens captain to return.
Jul 12, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
He’s now officially the league’s oldest player.
Jul 7, 2012, 5:39 PM EST
Most of the big fish have been scooped up, but there’s still some interesting players available.
Jul 7, 2012, 4:06 PM EST
Passing the torch from one Finn to another.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:54 PM EST
He’s not expected to sign tonight though.
Jun 29, 2012, 9:33 PM EST
Ducks plan to meet with Finnish Flash this weekend.
Jun 21, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
He’s small, he’s Finnish and he can score.
Jun 20, 2012, 8:32 PM EST
He recovered from a devastating hit to set career highs in goals and points.
Jun 19, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
The living legend will be back with the Ducks, according to a report out of Finland.
Jun 18, 2012, 12:43 PM EST
He’s not going to sign with Philadelphia before July 1.
Jun 5, 2012, 12:46 PM EST
Only Teemu Selanne and Dwayne Roloson are older…and they might not be back in their respective cities, either.
May 25, 2012, 9:40 AM EST
We might have an NHL version of LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwyane Wade.
May 10, 2012, 5:10 PM EST
No. 68′s time in Philly could be brief.
May 9, 2012, 4:58 PM EST
Alternate captain returns for another season.
May 3, 2012, 7:58 PM EST
The 13-year age gap might be a factor.
Apr 29, 2012, 10:50 AM EST
Zach Parise: “He looks likes eight years younger than he is. He’s still playing really well.”
Apr 25, 2012, 8:11 AM EST
He’s not sleeping in for practice or looking to score first these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Apr 21, 2012, 8:36 PM EST
He can probably wait as long as he wants.
Apr 9, 2012, 8:20 PM EST
“I don’t see a reason why I should go and look for something else.”
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 0
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 17
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 29
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 30
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 17
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 75
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Video: Lindros and LeClair inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 13
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (75)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- Video: Malkin runs over Girardi (Updated) (41)