Dec 8, 2011, 9:22 PM EDT
Check out as Artem Anisimov celebrates a shorthanded goal with his guns blazing…
Dec 3, 2011, 1:04 AM EDT
Boudreau debuts against the Flyers once again, but this time he loses in dramatic fashion.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Remember all the wild Bobby Ryan trade speculation? That was fun, wasn’t it?
Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 30, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The Ducks are being jerks because they’re ruining the final season of a future Hall of Famer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EDT
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 27, 2011, 1:55 PM EDT
Loops also managed to get a dig in at Randy Carlyle.
Nov 26, 2011, 11:19 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr won’t be making it a one year and done return to the NHL.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EDT
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 24, 2011, 7:07 AM EDT
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Consider this our giant inflatable balloon full of hockey.
Nov 23, 2011, 3:24 PM EDT
Phoenix to honor both Walt and JR Superstar later this season.
Nov 16, 2011, 7:43 PM EDT
How long will the longest suspension be? Selanne or Jagr? Will the Wild make the playoffs?
Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM EDT
Niklas Hagman is off to Anaheim as the Ducks claimed him off re-entry waivers from Calgary.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:49 AM EDT
Tough times in Anaheim led to the always-popular airing of the grievances.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:31 PM EDT
In what should’ve been a highlight game of the night instead features a pair of teams in desperate need of turning things around.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
Nicklas Backstrom is the hero as the Caps come back from a three goal deficit to escape with the 5-4 win. But where was Alex Ovechkin at the end of the game?
Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
The Caps closed out their western Canada swing losing their last two games. Now they’re back home looking to get it all figured out against a less-than happy Ducks team.
Oct 23, 2011, 5:47 PM EDT
Traditionally strong with the man advantage, the Ducks are off to a slow start this season.
Oct 20, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
The NHL is now on all the time in parts of Europe thanks to MTG locking down an exclusive broadcasting rights package to bring the game full-time across the pond.
Oct 18, 2011, 2:06 PM EDT
At 41, the Finnish Flash is still flying — ever wonder what the other 1988 draftees are up to?
Oct 18, 2011, 8:27 AM EDT
Remember how we wondered about where Teemu Selanne’s goals were yesterday? He was nice enough to show us where they were at against San Jose.
Oct 17, 2011, 10:33 AM EDT
They’re two of the most legendary goal scorers in the NHL and they’ve both yet to find the back of the net. What gives with Jaromir Jagr and Teemu Selanne? Patience, friends.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
George Parros’ one assist in enough to put him ahead of every member of the Ducks’ top two lines in the Art Ross Trophy race after three games.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (41)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)