Dec 14, 2011, 10:48 AM EST
The Jets are hoping Antti Miettinen will be ready to go this weekend when he won’t even be close to being the best Finn in town.
Dec 9, 2011, 9:29 AM EST
A lack of wins and a surplus of mistakes are keeping the Ducks from moving ahead.
Dec 8, 2011, 9:22 PM EST
Check out as Artem Anisimov celebrates a shorthanded goal with his guns blazing…
Dec 3, 2011, 1:04 AM EST
Boudreau debuts against the Flyers once again, but this time he loses in dramatic fashion.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Remember all the wild Bobby Ryan trade speculation? That was fun, wasn’t it?
Dec 1, 2011, 1:43 AM EST
Well, that didn’t take long …
Nov 30, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Ducks are being jerks because they’re ruining the final season of a future Hall of Famer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 29, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
We ask questions. Then we answer them.
Nov 28, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
With Bruce Boudreau and Paul Maurice out of jobs now, the coaching hot seat gets even hotter for Anaheim’s Randy Carlyle.
Nov 27, 2011, 1:55 PM EST
Loops also managed to get a dig in at Randy Carlyle.
Nov 26, 2011, 11:19 AM EST
Jaromir Jagr won’t be making it a one year and done return to the NHL.
Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 PM EST
Ducks get taken to task by…Luca Sbisa?
Nov 24, 2011, 7:07 AM EST
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Consider this our giant inflatable balloon full of hockey.
Nov 23, 2011, 3:24 PM EST
Phoenix to honor both Walt and JR Superstar later this season.
Nov 16, 2011, 7:43 PM EST
How long will the longest suspension be? Selanne or Jagr? Will the Wild make the playoffs?
Nov 14, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
Niklas Hagman is off to Anaheim as the Ducks claimed him off re-entry waivers from Calgary.
Nov 11, 2011, 11:49 AM EST
Tough times in Anaheim led to the always-popular airing of the grievances.
Nov 5, 2011, 1:31 PM EST
In what should’ve been a highlight game of the night instead features a pair of teams in desperate need of turning things around.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Nov 1, 2011, 11:00 PM EST
Nicklas Backstrom is the hero as the Caps come back from a three goal deficit to escape with the 5-4 win. But where was Alex Ovechkin at the end of the game?
Nov 1, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Caps closed out their western Canada swing losing their last two games. Now they’re back home looking to get it all figured out against a less-than happy Ducks team.
Oct 23, 2011, 5:47 PM EST
Traditionally strong with the man advantage, the Ducks are off to a slow start this season.
Oct 20, 2011, 10:35 AM EST
The NHL is now on all the time in parts of Europe thanks to MTG locking down an exclusive broadcasting rights package to bring the game full-time across the pond.
Oct 18, 2011, 2:06 PM EST
At 41, the Finnish Flash is still flying — ever wonder what the other 1988 draftees are up to?
Oct 18, 2011, 8:27 AM EST
Remember how we wondered about where Teemu Selanne’s goals were yesterday? He was nice enough to show us where they were at against San Jose.
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 2
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 57
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 28
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 80
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Video: Penguins hold on to beat Capitals for first time this season 29
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (81)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)