Feb 15, 2012, 12:12 PM EST
Philly’s oldest player celebrates a milestone.
Feb 15, 2012, 7:31 AM EST
It’s crazy he hasn’t won the Jack Adams Award yet. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 14, 2012, 12:54 PM EST
Red Wings go for 21st straight win tonight — but how did they get there?
Feb 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EST
This game is the real life version of ships passing in the night.
Feb 12, 2012, 11:12 AM EST
Selanne has 18 goals and 50 points this season.
Feb 11, 2012, 9:54 AM EST
Safe to say the Sabres missed their top scorer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 10, 2012, 4:11 PM EST
The Finnish Flash denies any links to Detroit.
Feb 6, 2012, 1:15 PM EST
Rick Nash on the block? (We told you they were salacious.)
Feb 5, 2012, 10:45 PM EST
The Finnish Flash approaches 12th place in the NHL’s all-time goal scoring list.
Feb 4, 2012, 8:15 PM EST
Teemu Selanne hoists a giant ceramic pig in the Ducks’ annual skills competition.
Jan 30, 2012, 11:22 PM EST
Patrick Sharp remains a toss-up, though.
Jan 30, 2012, 12:59 PM EST
We made a list. You choose who will be moved.
Jan 25, 2012, 3:47 PM EST
41-year-old Wings defenseman will get some much-needed rest.
Jan 24, 2012, 4:14 PM EST
Bob Murray wants to make that clear.
Jan 24, 2012, 12:27 AM EST
The All-Star Game could lose more star power.
Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 PM EST
Anaheim’s on a five-game winning streak and have an 8-1-1 record in January.
Jan 22, 2012, 9:56 PM EST
The rest might be worth it for Chicago’s captain.
Jan 20, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
“You’ve got to be true to yourself.”
Jan 19, 2012, 1:07 PM EST
It must be hard when people like you a lot.
Jan 19, 2012, 11:07 AM EST
Don’t expect them to go away though.
Jan 16, 2012, 1:16 PM EST
Does he have a point?
Jan 16, 2012, 9:54 AM EST
Ever wonder what it’s like to be “The Perfect Human”? Now you’ll get a glimpse.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:25 AM EST
Going 5-0-1 in your last six games and beating Vancouver soundly gets you noticed.
Jan 16, 2012, 7:29 AM EST
There’s still hope that the Finnish Flash will get to make a run at a Cup this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 13, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
Then he locked himself in his room and cranked Metallica.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 21
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)