Feb 15, 2012, 7:31 AM EDT
It’s crazy he hasn’t won the Jack Adams Award yet. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 14, 2012, 12:54 PM EDT
Red Wings go for 21st straight win tonight — but how did they get there?
Feb 14, 2012, 8:14 AM EDT
This game is the real life version of ships passing in the night.
Feb 12, 2012, 11:12 AM EDT
Selanne has 18 goals and 50 points this season.
Feb 11, 2012, 9:54 AM EDT
Safe to say the Sabres missed their top scorer. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 10, 2012, 4:11 PM EDT
The Finnish Flash denies any links to Detroit.
Feb 6, 2012, 1:15 PM EDT
Rick Nash on the block? (We told you they were salacious.)
Feb 5, 2012, 10:45 PM EDT
The Finnish Flash approaches 12th place in the NHL’s all-time goal scoring list.
Feb 4, 2012, 8:15 PM EDT
Teemu Selanne hoists a giant ceramic pig in the Ducks’ annual skills competition.
Jan 30, 2012, 11:22 PM EDT
Patrick Sharp remains a toss-up, though.
Jan 30, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
We made a list. You choose who will be moved.
Jan 25, 2012, 3:47 PM EDT
41-year-old Wings defenseman will get some much-needed rest.
Jan 24, 2012, 4:14 PM EDT
Bob Murray wants to make that clear.
Jan 24, 2012, 12:27 AM EDT
The All-Star Game could lose more star power.
Jan 22, 2012, 11:07 PM EDT
Anaheim’s on a five-game winning streak and have an 8-1-1 record in January.
Jan 22, 2012, 9:56 PM EDT
The rest might be worth it for Chicago’s captain.
Jan 20, 2012, 2:54 PM EDT
“You’ve got to be true to yourself.”
Jan 19, 2012, 1:07 PM EDT
It must be hard when people like you a lot.
Jan 19, 2012, 11:07 AM EDT
Don’t expect them to go away though.
Jan 16, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
Does he have a point?
Jan 16, 2012, 9:54 AM EDT
Ever wonder what it’s like to be “The Perfect Human”? Now you’ll get a glimpse.
Jan 16, 2012, 9:25 AM EDT
Going 5-0-1 in your last six games and beating Vancouver soundly gets you noticed.
Jan 16, 2012, 7:29 AM EDT
There’s still hope that the Finnish Flash will get to make a run at a Cup this year. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 13, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
Then he locked himself in his room and cranked Metallica.
Jan 13, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
A collection of interesting news bits.
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 13
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 4
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 7
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)