Ted Lindsay Award
May 2, 2012, 2:13 PM EDT
Vancouver’s Daniel Sedin was the 2011 recipient.
May 2, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
It’s the only award voted on by the players themselves.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
In what proved to be a tough choice for fans as to who would win the MVP award, Anaheim’s Corey Perry took home the league’s top honor.
May 5, 2011, 6:03 PM EDT
The NHLPA announced their finalists for the Ted Lindsay Award for the MVP as voted on by the players. Corey Perry, Daniel Sedin, and Steven Stamkos will vie for the recognition but who do you think takes it?
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 0
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)