Ted Lindsay Award
May 2, 2012, 2:13 PM EDT
Vancouver’s Daniel Sedin was the 2011 recipient.
May 2, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
It’s the only award voted on by the players themselves.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
In what proved to be a tough choice for fans as to who would win the MVP award, Anaheim’s Corey Perry took home the league’s top honor.
May 5, 2011, 6:03 PM EDT
The NHLPA announced their finalists for the Ted Lindsay Award for the MVP as voted on by the players. Corey Perry, Daniel Sedin, and Steven Stamkos will vie for the recognition but who do you think takes it?
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 4
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 10
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 35
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)