Ted Lindsay Award
May 2, 2012, 2:13 PM EDT
Vancouver’s Daniel Sedin was the 2011 recipient.
May 2, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
It’s the only award voted on by the players themselves.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
In what proved to be a tough choice for fans as to who would win the MVP award, Anaheim’s Corey Perry took home the league’s top honor.
May 5, 2011, 6:03 PM EDT
The NHLPA announced their finalists for the Ted Lindsay Award for the MVP as voted on by the players. Corey Perry, Daniel Sedin, and Steven Stamkos will vie for the recognition but who do you think takes it?
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 4
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 6
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 15
- Report: Zetterberg to return to Detroit lineup tonight (Update: Game-time decision) 34
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 32
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 19
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 88
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 103
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)