Ted Lindsay Award
May 2, 2012, 2:13 PM EDT
Vancouver’s Daniel Sedin was the 2011 recipient.
May 2, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
It’s the only award voted on by the players themselves.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
In what proved to be a tough choice for fans as to who would win the MVP award, Anaheim’s Corey Perry took home the league’s top honor.
May 5, 2011, 6:03 PM EDT
The NHLPA announced their finalists for the Ted Lindsay Award for the MVP as voted on by the players. Corey Perry, Daniel Sedin, and Steven Stamkos will vie for the recognition but who do you think takes it?
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Capitals 1
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 34
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 22
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 21
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 8
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 43
- Prust blasts referee Watson after getting tossed from Game 2 28
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)