Ted Lindsay Award
May 2, 2012, 2:13 PM EST
Vancouver’s Daniel Sedin was the 2011 recipient.
May 2, 2012, 2:02 PM EST
It’s the only award voted on by the players themselves.
Jun 22, 2011, 10:12 PM EST
In what proved to be a tough choice for fans as to who would win the MVP award, Anaheim’s Corey Perry took home the league’s top honor.
May 5, 2011, 6:03 PM EST
The NHLPA announced their finalists for the Ted Lindsay Award for the MVP as voted on by the players. Corey Perry, Daniel Sedin, and Steven Stamkos will vie for the recognition but who do you think takes it?
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 7
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 39
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)