Jun 16, 2014, 9:40 AM EDT
Washington is keeping it in-house.
Apr 26, 2014, 12:51 PM EDT
Owner Ted Leonsis has a big decision to make.
Apr 26, 2014, 10:52 AM EDT
Washington missed the playoffs for the first time since 2006-07.
Apr 12, 2014, 2:04 PM EDT
The Caps missing the playoffs has Washington bummed out.
Feb 9, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
The 2010 first-round pick is still in Russia.
Sep 26, 2013, 10:53 AM EDT
He’ll be back in time to start the season, too.
Sep 21, 2013, 3:37 PM EDT
Four venues stand out as possibilities.
Sep 21, 2013, 10:28 AM EDT
There are still some details up in the air.
May 21, 2013, 7:37 PM EDT
This might be getting old to him by now.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
Not cool, potential lockout. Not cool.
Mar 7, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
“In actuality, the sign did not violate any of our policies.”
Feb 29, 2012, 1:36 PM EDT
Pictured: Ted Leonsis, rally poncho.
Feb 21, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
Letting down the guy signing the paychecks isn’t good.
Jan 24, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
Is Ovi pulling out of the All-Star Game their way of protesting the league’s ruling?
Jan 3, 2012, 10:33 AM EDT
It might be time for fans in Detroit to start planning for next year’s Winter Classic.
Dec 28, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
The Caps are aiming to win two-thirds of their games the rest of the way.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EDT
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
Except for seven regular-season games.
Sep 27, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
The Capitals first run of using white netting above the glass in Verizon Center is being met with disapproval by Capitals fans. Much ado about nothing or do they have a legit beef?
Aug 12, 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
The Caps best and worst shows us that you can improve on a classic look while trying to ignore that pesky experimental teal-blue and black phase.
Jul 14, 2011, 11:32 AM EDT
The Capitals are wise to resist the urge to “blow things up” after a few disappointments, as owner Ted Leonsis points out that their window to win a title could be open for “10-15 years.”
May 5, 2011, 3:49 PM EDT
Caps GM George McPhee expects coach Bruce Boudreau to be back next season. Should he be though?
May 5, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
Capitals owner Ted Leonsis got a few things off his chest about his team being swept out of the playoffs by Tampa Bay.
May 4, 2011, 9:51 AM EDT
Say, these Capitals look a bit familiar and that’s not a good thing. Getting off of Alex Ovechkin’s case would be wise but Bruce Boudreau is officially on notice. Also, Kesler fixes the Canucks power play while Shea Weber seethes.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)