Sep 26, 2013, 10:53 AM EST
He’ll be back in time to start the season, too.
Sep 21, 2013, 3:37 PM EST
Four venues stand out as possibilities.
Sep 21, 2013, 10:28 AM EST
There are still some details up in the air.
May 21, 2013, 7:37 PM EST
This might be getting old to him by now.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
Not cool, potential lockout. Not cool.
Mar 7, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
“In actuality, the sign did not violate any of our policies.”
Feb 29, 2012, 1:36 PM EST
Pictured: Ted Leonsis, rally poncho.
Feb 21, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
Letting down the guy signing the paychecks isn’t good.
Jan 24, 2012, 1:09 PM EST
Is Ovi pulling out of the All-Star Game their way of protesting the league’s ruling?
Jan 3, 2012, 10:33 AM EST
It might be time for fans in Detroit to start planning for next year’s Winter Classic.
Dec 28, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
The Caps are aiming to win two-thirds of their games the rest of the way.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:42 PM EST
Except for seven regular-season games.
Sep 27, 2011, 2:32 PM EST
The Capitals first run of using white netting above the glass in Verizon Center is being met with disapproval by Capitals fans. Much ado about nothing or do they have a legit beef?
Aug 12, 2011, 10:45 AM EST
The Caps best and worst shows us that you can improve on a classic look while trying to ignore that pesky experimental teal-blue and black phase.
Jul 14, 2011, 11:32 AM EST
The Capitals are wise to resist the urge to “blow things up” after a few disappointments, as owner Ted Leonsis points out that their window to win a title could be open for “10-15 years.”
May 5, 2011, 3:49 PM EST
Caps GM George McPhee expects coach Bruce Boudreau to be back next season. Should he be though?
May 5, 2011, 11:03 AM EST
Capitals owner Ted Leonsis got a few things off his chest about his team being swept out of the playoffs by Tampa Bay.
May 4, 2011, 9:51 AM EST
Say, these Capitals look a bit familiar and that’s not a good thing. Getting off of Alex Ovechkin’s case would be wise but Bruce Boudreau is officially on notice. Also, Kesler fixes the Canucks power play while Shea Weber seethes.
May 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The title says five thoughts, but it’s one piece of news that found its way into the hockey world in one way or another over the last ten years.
Dec 22, 2010, 7:00 PM EST
The next episode of HBO’s 24/7 Penguins/Capitals Road to the Winter Classic is on the way tonight and we’ve got some ideas on what to look out for.
- Video: Ovechkin becomes sixth fastest player to 400 goals in Caps win 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 16
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 37
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 7
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 71
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 66
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 33
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 21
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 54
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (104)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)