Jun 16, 2014, 9:40 AM EST
Washington is keeping it in-house.
Apr 26, 2014, 12:51 PM EST
Owner Ted Leonsis has a big decision to make.
Apr 26, 2014, 10:52 AM EST
Washington missed the playoffs for the first time since 2006-07.
Apr 12, 2014, 2:04 PM EST
The Caps missing the playoffs has Washington bummed out.
Feb 9, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
The 2010 first-round pick is still in Russia.
Sep 26, 2013, 10:53 AM EST
He’ll be back in time to start the season, too.
Sep 21, 2013, 3:37 PM EST
Four venues stand out as possibilities.
Sep 21, 2013, 10:28 AM EST
There are still some details up in the air.
May 21, 2013, 7:37 PM EST
This might be getting old to him by now.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
Not cool, potential lockout. Not cool.
Mar 7, 2012, 5:28 PM EST
“In actuality, the sign did not violate any of our policies.”
Feb 29, 2012, 1:36 PM EST
Pictured: Ted Leonsis, rally poncho.
Feb 21, 2012, 11:52 AM EST
Letting down the guy signing the paychecks isn’t good.
Jan 24, 2012, 1:09 PM EST
Is Ovi pulling out of the All-Star Game their way of protesting the league’s ruling?
Jan 3, 2012, 10:33 AM EST
It might be time for fans in Detroit to start planning for next year’s Winter Classic.
Dec 28, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
The Caps are aiming to win two-thirds of their games the rest of the way.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EST
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:42 PM EST
Except for seven regular-season games.
Sep 27, 2011, 2:32 PM EST
The Capitals first run of using white netting above the glass in Verizon Center is being met with disapproval by Capitals fans. Much ado about nothing or do they have a legit beef?
Aug 12, 2011, 10:45 AM EST
The Caps best and worst shows us that you can improve on a classic look while trying to ignore that pesky experimental teal-blue and black phase.
Jul 14, 2011, 11:32 AM EST
The Capitals are wise to resist the urge to “blow things up” after a few disappointments, as owner Ted Leonsis points out that their window to win a title could be open for “10-15 years.”
May 5, 2011, 3:49 PM EST
Caps GM George McPhee expects coach Bruce Boudreau to be back next season. Should he be though?
May 5, 2011, 11:03 AM EST
Capitals owner Ted Leonsis got a few things off his chest about his team being swept out of the playoffs by Tampa Bay.
May 4, 2011, 9:51 AM EST
Say, these Capitals look a bit familiar and that’s not a good thing. Getting off of Alex Ovechkin’s case would be wise but Bruce Boudreau is officially on notice. Also, Kesler fixes the Canucks power play while Shea Weber seethes.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)