Feb 9, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
The 2010 first-round pick is still in Russia.
Sep 26, 2013, 10:53 AM EDT
He’ll be back in time to start the season, too.
Sep 21, 2013, 3:37 PM EDT
Four venues stand out as possibilities.
Sep 21, 2013, 10:28 AM EDT
There are still some details up in the air.
May 21, 2013, 7:37 PM EDT
This might be getting old to him by now.
Jul 16, 2012, 10:20 PM EDT
Not cool, potential lockout. Not cool.
Mar 7, 2012, 5:28 PM EDT
“In actuality, the sign did not violate any of our policies.”
Feb 29, 2012, 1:36 PM EDT
Pictured: Ted Leonsis, rally poncho.
Feb 21, 2012, 11:52 AM EDT
Letting down the guy signing the paychecks isn’t good.
Jan 24, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
Is Ovi pulling out of the All-Star Game their way of protesting the league’s ruling?
Jan 3, 2012, 10:33 AM EDT
It might be time for fans in Detroit to start planning for next year’s Winter Classic.
Dec 28, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
The Caps are aiming to win two-thirds of their games the rest of the way.
Nov 28, 2011, 10:49 AM EDT
If you’re feeling down for Bruce Boudreau today, don’t feel too bad – he’s probably not going to be out of work very long.
Oct 23, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
Except for seven regular-season games.
Sep 27, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
The Capitals first run of using white netting above the glass in Verizon Center is being met with disapproval by Capitals fans. Much ado about nothing or do they have a legit beef?
Aug 12, 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
The Caps best and worst shows us that you can improve on a classic look while trying to ignore that pesky experimental teal-blue and black phase.
Jul 14, 2011, 11:32 AM EDT
The Capitals are wise to resist the urge to “blow things up” after a few disappointments, as owner Ted Leonsis points out that their window to win a title could be open for “10-15 years.”
May 5, 2011, 3:49 PM EDT
Caps GM George McPhee expects coach Bruce Boudreau to be back next season. Should he be though?
May 5, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
Capitals owner Ted Leonsis got a few things off his chest about his team being swept out of the playoffs by Tampa Bay.
May 4, 2011, 9:51 AM EDT
Say, these Capitals look a bit familiar and that’s not a good thing. Getting off of Alex Ovechkin’s case would be wise but Bruce Boudreau is officially on notice. Also, Kesler fixes the Canucks power play while Shea Weber seethes.
May 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The title says five thoughts, but it’s one piece of news that found its way into the hockey world in one way or another over the last ten years.
Dec 22, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
The next episode of HBO’s 24/7 Penguins/Capitals Road to the Winter Classic is on the way tonight and we’ve got some ideas on what to look out for.
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 14
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 15
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 37
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)