Jan 30, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
Picking an all-star team might be easy, but captain Nicklas Lidstrom is proud of his team and the format of the game.
Jan 30, 2011, 6:18 PM EST
After two periods, Team Lidstrom storms back to take a 7-6 lead over Team Staal as Carey Price and Jonas Hiller steal the spotlight.
Jan 30, 2011, 5:12 PM EST
Team Staal and Team Lidstrom are tied at four after the first period of the 2011 NHL All-Star Game.
Jan 30, 2011, 3:48 PM EST
The NHL All-Star Game kicks off at 4 p.m. here’s a few things to keep an eye out for in today’s game.
Jan 29, 2011, 9:54 PM EST
Team Staal took home the elimination shootout as Anaheim’s Corey Perry was the last man standing. Team Staal went on to win tonight’s NHL SuperSkills 33-22 over Team Lidstrom.
Jan 29, 2011, 8:54 PM EST
Team Lidstrom took home the title in the skills challenge relay thanks to Jonathan Toews acing the accuracy shootout portion of the relay.
Jan 28, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
Here are the rosters for Team Staal vs. Team Lidstrom. Cam Ward was the first pick, the Sedin twins were split up and Phil Kessel became Mr. Irrelevant. Want to know the full story? Click “Read More.”
Jan 28, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
PHT readers chose Team Staalbrien over Team Yerdstrom. Click “Read More” for poll results regarding this epic imaginary battle.
Jan 28, 2011, 2:10 PM EST
It’s tough to predict what Eric Staal and Nicklas Lidstrom have up their sleeves, but we’ll give it a shot.
Jan 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. So which team do you think is better? Vote in the poll to tell us.
Jan 28, 2011, 10:40 AM EST
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. Now let’s look at Joe’s picks.
Jan 27, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. First, let’s start with “Team Staalbrien,” which features All-American, All-Swedish and All-Canadian lines.
Video: Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire discuss which player should go first in All-Star Game Fantasy Draft
Jan 23, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
This video includes a preview of the 2011 NHL All-Star Game, highlighting the debate regarding which player will go No.1 in Friday’s fantasy draft.
Jan 18, 2011, 10:44 AM EST
Instead of seeing Sidney Crosby’s squad versus Alex Ovechkin’s bunch like many expected, the 2011 NHL All-Star Game will come down to Team Eric Staal versus Team Nicklas Lidstrom.
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 10
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 6
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 13
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 85
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (85)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)