Jan 30, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Picking an all-star team might be easy, but captain Nicklas Lidstrom is proud of his team and the format of the game.
Jan 30, 2011, 6:18 PM EDT
After two periods, Team Lidstrom storms back to take a 7-6 lead over Team Staal as Carey Price and Jonas Hiller steal the spotlight.
Jan 30, 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
Team Staal and Team Lidstrom are tied at four after the first period of the 2011 NHL All-Star Game.
Jan 30, 2011, 3:48 PM EDT
The NHL All-Star Game kicks off at 4 p.m. here’s a few things to keep an eye out for in today’s game.
Jan 29, 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
Team Staal took home the elimination shootout as Anaheim’s Corey Perry was the last man standing. Team Staal went on to win tonight’s NHL SuperSkills 33-22 over Team Lidstrom.
Jan 29, 2011, 8:54 PM EDT
Team Lidstrom took home the title in the skills challenge relay thanks to Jonathan Toews acing the accuracy shootout portion of the relay.
Jan 28, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
Here are the rosters for Team Staal vs. Team Lidstrom. Cam Ward was the first pick, the Sedin twins were split up and Phil Kessel became Mr. Irrelevant. Want to know the full story? Click “Read More.”
Jan 28, 2011, 7:00 PM EDT
PHT readers chose Team Staalbrien over Team Yerdstrom. Click “Read More” for poll results regarding this epic imaginary battle.
Jan 28, 2011, 2:10 PM EDT
It’s tough to predict what Eric Staal and Nicklas Lidstrom have up their sleeves, but we’ll give it a shot.
Jan 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EDT
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. So which team do you think is better? Vote in the poll to tell us.
Jan 28, 2011, 10:40 AM EDT
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. Now let’s look at Joe’s picks.
Jan 27, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. First, let’s start with “Team Staalbrien,” which features All-American, All-Swedish and All-Canadian lines.
Video: Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire discuss which player should go first in All-Star Game Fantasy Draft
Jan 23, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
This video includes a preview of the 2011 NHL All-Star Game, highlighting the debate regarding which player will go No.1 in Friday’s fantasy draft.
Jan 18, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT
Instead of seeing Sidney Crosby’s squad versus Alex Ovechkin’s bunch like many expected, the 2011 NHL All-Star Game will come down to Team Eric Staal versus Team Nicklas Lidstrom.
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 2
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 12
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 0
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 53
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 51
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 54
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)