Jan 30, 2011, 8:30 PM EST
Picking an all-star team might be easy, but captain Nicklas Lidstrom is proud of his team and the format of the game.
Jan 30, 2011, 6:18 PM EST
After two periods, Team Lidstrom storms back to take a 7-6 lead over Team Staal as Carey Price and Jonas Hiller steal the spotlight.
Jan 30, 2011, 5:12 PM EST
Team Staal and Team Lidstrom are tied at four after the first period of the 2011 NHL All-Star Game.
Jan 30, 2011, 3:48 PM EST
The NHL All-Star Game kicks off at 4 p.m. here’s a few things to keep an eye out for in today’s game.
Jan 29, 2011, 9:54 PM EST
Team Staal took home the elimination shootout as Anaheim’s Corey Perry was the last man standing. Team Staal went on to win tonight’s NHL SuperSkills 33-22 over Team Lidstrom.
Jan 29, 2011, 8:54 PM EST
Team Lidstrom took home the title in the skills challenge relay thanks to Jonathan Toews acing the accuracy shootout portion of the relay.
Jan 28, 2011, 9:31 PM EST
Here are the rosters for Team Staal vs. Team Lidstrom. Cam Ward was the first pick, the Sedin twins were split up and Phil Kessel became Mr. Irrelevant. Want to know the full story? Click “Read More.”
Jan 28, 2011, 7:00 PM EST
PHT readers chose Team Staalbrien over Team Yerdstrom. Click “Read More” for poll results regarding this epic imaginary battle.
Jan 28, 2011, 2:10 PM EST
It’s tough to predict what Eric Staal and Nicklas Lidstrom have up their sleeves, but we’ll give it a shot.
Jan 28, 2011, 11:40 AM EST
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. So which team do you think is better? Vote in the poll to tell us.
Jan 28, 2011, 10:40 AM EST
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. Now let’s look at Joe’s picks.
Jan 27, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
The PHT authors conducted a Mock Draft for the 2011 NHL All-Star Team rosters, with James O’Brien taking Team Staal and Joe Yerdon taking Team Lidstrom. First, let’s start with “Team Staalbrien,” which features All-American, All-Swedish and All-Canadian lines.
Video: Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire discuss which player should go first in All-Star Game Fantasy Draft
Jan 23, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
This video includes a preview of the 2011 NHL All-Star Game, highlighting the debate regarding which player will go No.1 in Friday’s fantasy draft.
Jan 18, 2011, 10:44 AM EST
Instead of seeing Sidney Crosby’s squad versus Alex Ovechkin’s bunch like many expected, the 2011 NHL All-Star Game will come down to Team Eric Staal versus Team Nicklas Lidstrom.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 2
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 57
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 28
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)