Nov 26, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
He wasn’t invited to their summer orientation camp.
Nov 26, 2013, 8:07 AM EST
That and the rest of the links to start your day ahead.
Aug 26, 2013, 3:20 PM EST
It’s like a scene out of Wayne’s World without a car interrupting.
Aug 5, 2013, 10:15 AM EST
He’ll be ready if he’s picked for the team.
Jul 23, 2013, 6:51 PM EST
The competition is going to be stiff.
Jun 8, 2013, 10:20 AM EST
The rest of the staff is loaded, too.
May 11, 2013, 3:36 PM EST
P.K. Subban is available now you know…
Jan 5, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
It’s the first time since 1998 Canada hasn’t won a medal.
Dec 29, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
He won’t play against Team USA on Sunday.
Dec 26, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
File this under: Totally believable things.
Dec 22, 2012, 4:45 PM EST
Boone Jenner delivered a late hit.
Dec 10, 2012, 11:00 PM EST
Team Canada and the NHL might spare him.
Dec 2, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
His WJC status is in doubt.
Nov 27, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
They’ll hope to improve on last year’s bronze medal.
May 5, 2012, 4:04 PM EST
A wild game between two of hockey’s superpowers? This storyline sounds familiar…
Mar 5, 2012, 4:56 PM EST
He was the architect of Canada’s gold medal-winning team in 2010.
Aug 7, 2011, 4:39 PM EST
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is looking like a kid ready for the NHL right now at Team Canada’s WJC development camp in Edmonton.
Aug 5, 2011, 12:32 AM EST
Team Canada’s World Junior training camp got a bit of a scare tonight as Lightning prospect Brett Connolly went down with an injury.
Jun 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
As soon as a season ends, fans from 29 other teams are ready for the next season to begin. With Hockey Canada and USA Hockey announcing their Development Camp rosters for next year’s World Junior Championships, the future seems a little closer.
May 6, 2011, 1:32 PM EST
Ty Conklin made 48 saves for the United States, but Canada eventually got the best of him in a shootout. Check out this recap for the rundown plus an update on the 2011 World Championships standings.
Jan 6, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
It’s not often that we award a five goal run the goal of the night award, but moments like Russia’s comeback in the gold medal game against Canada rarely surface either.
Jan 5, 2011, 10:33 PM EST
With a 3-0 lead, it looked like the Canadians would earn gold medal redemption in the World Junior Championships. Instead, the Russian team shocked the hockey world by scoring five unanswered goals in the third period to complete one of the biggest comebacks in the tournament’s history.
Jan 3, 2011, 10:20 PM EST
People expected a great rematch after last year’s heart stopping World Junior Championships gold medal game. Instead, Canada pulverized the U.S. and will move on to a gold medal showdown vs. Russia while America must settle for a bronze medal match against Sweden.
Jan 2, 2011, 8:59 PM EST
After beating Switzerland in the quarterfinals, Team Canada gets their rematch with Team USA with a shot at the gold medal on the line.
Dec 29, 2010, 2:26 PM EST
The IIHF decided to hand out more than the standard one game suspension for three hits during the World Junior Championships, as Canada’s Zack Kassian received one extra game while Slovakian players Martin Marincin received three extra and Peter Hrasko received two extra.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 34
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 49
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 17
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 33
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 50
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (169)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)