Nov 30, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
At 19, he’s a semi-fixture in Toronto.
Nov 26, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
He wasn’t invited to their summer orientation camp.
Nov 26, 2013, 8:07 AM EDT
That and the rest of the links to start your day ahead.
Aug 26, 2013, 3:20 PM EDT
It’s like a scene out of Wayne’s World without a car interrupting.
Aug 5, 2013, 10:15 AM EDT
He’ll be ready if he’s picked for the team.
Jul 23, 2013, 6:51 PM EDT
The competition is going to be stiff.
Jun 8, 2013, 10:20 AM EDT
The rest of the staff is loaded, too.
May 11, 2013, 3:36 PM EDT
P.K. Subban is available now you know…
Jan 5, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s the first time since 1998 Canada hasn’t won a medal.
Dec 29, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
He won’t play against Team USA on Sunday.
Dec 26, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
File this under: Totally believable things.
Dec 22, 2012, 4:45 PM EDT
Boone Jenner delivered a late hit.
Dec 10, 2012, 11:00 PM EDT
Team Canada and the NHL might spare him.
Dec 2, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
His WJC status is in doubt.
Nov 27, 2012, 7:30 PM EDT
They’ll hope to improve on last year’s bronze medal.
May 5, 2012, 4:04 PM EDT
A wild game between two of hockey’s superpowers? This storyline sounds familiar…
Mar 5, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
He was the architect of Canada’s gold medal-winning team in 2010.
Aug 7, 2011, 4:39 PM EDT
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is looking like a kid ready for the NHL right now at Team Canada’s WJC development camp in Edmonton.
Aug 5, 2011, 12:32 AM EDT
Team Canada’s World Junior training camp got a bit of a scare tonight as Lightning prospect Brett Connolly went down with an injury.
Jun 18, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
As soon as a season ends, fans from 29 other teams are ready for the next season to begin. With Hockey Canada and USA Hockey announcing their Development Camp rosters for next year’s World Junior Championships, the future seems a little closer.
May 6, 2011, 1:32 PM EDT
Ty Conklin made 48 saves for the United States, but Canada eventually got the best of him in a shootout. Check out this recap for the rundown plus an update on the 2011 World Championships standings.
Jan 6, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s not often that we award a five goal run the goal of the night award, but moments like Russia’s comeback in the gold medal game against Canada rarely surface either.
Jan 5, 2011, 10:33 PM EDT
With a 3-0 lead, it looked like the Canadians would earn gold medal redemption in the World Junior Championships. Instead, the Russian team shocked the hockey world by scoring five unanswered goals in the third period to complete one of the biggest comebacks in the tournament’s history.
Jan 3, 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
People expected a great rematch after last year’s heart stopping World Junior Championships gold medal game. Instead, Canada pulverized the U.S. and will move on to a gold medal showdown vs. Russia while America must settle for a bronze medal match against Sweden.
Jan 2, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
After beating Switzerland in the quarterfinals, Team Canada gets their rematch with Team USA with a shot at the gold medal on the line.
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 5
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 6
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 48
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 22
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)