Feb 4, 2012, 7:52 PM EDT
Saturday’s game against Detroit will be about more than just Sam Gagner’s follow up to his eight-point night.
Jan 25, 2012, 5:21 PM EDT
20-year-old Swede goes back to AHL Oklahoma City.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:43 AM EDT
The Oilers are 9-24-2 since hot start.
Jan 23, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a label like that is hard to shake. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 20, 2012, 12:28 PM EDT
Flames captain has had too many close calls. (Plus, Taylor Hall’s face.)
Jan 20, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
The Oilers could become the first team since the Nordiques to get three straight No.1 picks.
Jan 19, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
The Kings’ coach isn’t getting caught up in the helmet hysteria.
Jan 19, 2012, 1:58 PM EDT
That’s 30 forehead stitches and a black eye, for those keeping count.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:05 PM EDT
Edmonton’s young forward was cut for 30 stitches last night.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:13 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau would like you to get to know his goalie. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
And the hits just keep on coming for the young stars in Edmonton…
Jan 13, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
That’s the most adorable picture ever.
Jan 10, 2012, 3:28 PM EDT
He’ll join Ryan Nugent-Hopkins on the shelf.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:40 PM EDT
Former No. 1 pick is carrying the Oilers.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:02 AM EDT
Bad teams doing bad things. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 4, 2012, 5:42 PM EDT
Left him a key under the mat, 20 bucks for pizza.
Jan 2, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
Someone thinks the Oilers aren’t as bad as they’ve looked and that guy is their GM.
Dec 23, 2011, 7:44 AM EDT
Good thing this wasn’t an ad for Dos Equis or else someone would get fired.
Dec 16, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
Off to Oklahoma City he goes.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:02 AM EDT
If we didn’t have the Sharks’ holiday video, our most wonderful time of the year would be a lot more empty. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 13, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
The Oilers could use him.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:04 AM EDT
Tom Renney says that Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is “pretty good.” Well no kidding!
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 30, 2011, 5:27 PM EDT
One point in 20 games? Really?
- Kings’ Dustin Brown: ‘We got our [expletives] kicked’ 0
- Feeding frenzy: Sharks devour Kings to take 2-0 series lead 16
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 22
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 37
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 59
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 90
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (147)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (99)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)