Feb 11, 2012, 8:32 PM EDT
After two bad penalties, the 2010 first overall pick ends the Oilers-Senators game in dramatic fashion.
Feb 4, 2012, 7:52 PM EDT
Saturday’s game against Detroit will be about more than just Sam Gagner’s follow up to his eight-point night.
Jan 25, 2012, 5:21 PM EDT
20-year-old Swede goes back to AHL Oklahoma City.
Jan 23, 2012, 11:43 AM EDT
The Oilers are 9-24-2 since hot start.
Jan 23, 2012, 7:00 AM EDT
Getting a label like that is hard to shake. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 20, 2012, 12:28 PM EDT
Flames captain has had too many close calls. (Plus, Taylor Hall’s face.)
Jan 20, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
The Oilers could become the first team since the Nordiques to get three straight No.1 picks.
Jan 19, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
The Kings’ coach isn’t getting caught up in the helmet hysteria.
Jan 19, 2012, 1:58 PM EDT
That’s 30 forehead stitches and a black eye, for those keeping count.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:05 PM EDT
Edmonton’s young forward was cut for 30 stitches last night.
Jan 18, 2012, 7:13 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau would like you to get to know his goalie. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 17, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
And the hits just keep on coming for the young stars in Edmonton…
Jan 13, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
That’s the most adorable picture ever.
Jan 10, 2012, 3:28 PM EDT
He’ll join Ryan Nugent-Hopkins on the shelf.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:40 PM EDT
Former No. 1 pick is carrying the Oilers.
Jan 9, 2012, 7:02 AM EDT
Bad teams doing bad things. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 4, 2012, 5:42 PM EDT
Left him a key under the mat, 20 bucks for pizza.
Jan 2, 2012, 2:19 PM EDT
Someone thinks the Oilers aren’t as bad as they’ve looked and that guy is their GM.
Dec 23, 2011, 7:44 AM EDT
Good thing this wasn’t an ad for Dos Equis or else someone would get fired.
Dec 16, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
Off to Oklahoma City he goes.
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Crafting insane trade rumors isn’t just for Internet jockeys anymore. All that and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 14, 2011, 7:02 AM EDT
If we didn’t have the Sharks’ holiday video, our most wonderful time of the year would be a lot more empty. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 13, 2011, 3:57 PM EDT
The Oilers could use him.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:04 AM EDT
Tom Renney says that Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is “pretty good.” Well no kidding!
Dec 8, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Bernie Parent is taking his appearance in the Winter Classic Alumni Game seriously. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- Kings stave off elimination, force Game 5 against Sharks 4
- Wild hold off late Avalanche push to even series at 2-2 46
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 26
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 99
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 11
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)