Oct 19, 2011, 12:12 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks defenseman leads the team in goals (two), points (3) and ink (4/5ths of his body, approximately).
Oct 15, 2010, 6:36 PM EDT
Hop in after the jump to take a look at some of the gaudiest, silliest or even most blasphemous tattoos ever to be devoted to the sport of hockey. Warning: once you witness some of these low moments in body art, you might not be able to “un-see” them.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63