Oct 19, 2011, 12:12 PM EST
The San Jose Sharks defenseman leads the team in goals (two), points (3) and ink (4/5ths of his body, approximately).
Oct 15, 2010, 6:36 PM EST
Hop in after the jump to take a look at some of the gaudiest, silliest or even most blasphemous tattoos ever to be devoted to the sport of hockey. Warning: once you witness some of these low moments in body art, you might not be able to “un-see” them.
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 9
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 10
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15