Tampa Bay Lightning
Dec 22, 2011, 1:45 AM EDT
Another testament to how tough hockey players can be.
Dec 21, 2011, 5:29 PM EDT
Betting on Evgeni Malkin to win the Art Ross, Jonathan Toews to win the Hart, and the Los Angeles Kings to make the playoffs.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:10 AM EDT
Either the Panthers coach is making up words or he was really in the Hanukkah spirit. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 21, 2011, 3:30 AM EDT
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
Dec 20, 2011, 5:53 PM EDT
The ‘Canes won the Cup, but that’s not why it was strange.
Dec 20, 2011, 12:57 PM EDT
Here he is modeling one of the franchise’s more unfortunate jersey designs.
Dec 20, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
It’s been Ray Emery’s world and we’re all just living in it. Evgeni Malkin has something to say about that.
Dec 16, 2011, 2:22 PM EDT
Holmgren actively searching for a replacement.
Dec 16, 2011, 1:23 PM EDT
We’ve gotten to the bottom of the injury woes facing the league’s top scorers.
Dec 16, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
Lightning defenseman dealing with two surgically-repaired knees.
Dec 16, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Of course, getting down 4-2 at home to a bad team should get you booed. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 15, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
Sens sniper is feeling better and riding the bike.
Dec 15, 2011, 2:07 PM EDT
Tampa Bay netminder says he feels good, but numbers suggest otherwise.
Dec 14, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
The Lightning’s goaltending problems are so bad that it might be time for their AHL starter to get a shot. Yikes.
Dec 14, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
You can add Milan Michalek to the list of players dealing with a concussion.
Dec 13, 2011, 1:38 PM EDT
Florida’s Quinton Howden now out with an upper-body injury.
Dec 13, 2011, 12:42 PM EDT
Jets plucked him off waivers the day after reaching a deal with Tampa.
Dec 13, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
Turns out that Steve Downie wasn’t just pulling everyone’s leg about being fined.
Dec 12, 2011, 11:06 PM EDT
Adam Henrique and Zach Parise produced just enough to outlast Steven Stamkos and the Lightning, even if the Devils were more dominant than the 5-4 score suggests.
Dec 12, 2011, 8:11 PM EDT
Well, at least his hockey life is a big mess.
Dec 12, 2011, 3:20 PM EDT
But he has to clear waivers first.
Dec 12, 2011, 2:27 PM EDT
Avoids potential 10-game suspension.
Dec 12, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
The Rangers have enjoyed their demonstrative celebrations recently.
Dec 12, 2011, 7:30 AM EDT
Tampa Bay needs to turn things around and they’ll have to try and do it against New Jersey tonight.
Dec 12, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The parallels between Sidney Crosby and Claude Giroux are getting to be a bit much. That and more in the Morning Skate.
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 2
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 5
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 30
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)