Tampa Bay Lightning
Jan 10, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
“Until you say that you’re an alcoholic you can’t make the steps.”
Jan 9, 2012, 5:08 PM EDT
We run down the list of candidates.
Jan 9, 2012, 3:13 PM EDT
Reaves re-ups in St. Louis, Pyatt inks in Tampa Bay.
Jan 6, 2012, 6:15 PM EDT
Canucks. Bruins. Saturday. Need we say more?
Jan 6, 2012, 1:53 PM EDT
Fresh off a major loss in Boston, Flames GM makes a minor move.
Jan 4, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
Now it’s Ryan Malone on the limp.
Jan 3, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
The Lightning GM might be the most grounded guy in the league
Jan 2, 2012, 1:03 PM EDT
Lightning sniper now leads the NHL in goals.
Jan 1, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
20 points in 13 games…that’s a good month.
Jan 1, 2012, 8:25 AM EDT
With Weber out of the lineup, people will get an opportunity to see just how good Ryan Suter is at hockey. That story and so much more the first Morning Skate of the year.
Dec 31, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
We’ve heard this same story too many times this year.
Dec 31, 2011, 5:59 PM EDT
Franchise founder gets bronzed.
Dec 28, 2011, 9:28 AM EDT
Whether channeling Luke Skywalker or Dr. Hook McCracken, Hartnell’s got his skills down.
Dec 28, 2011, 8:56 AM EDT
With teams able to make deals again, here’s a quick hit list of who might be on the move.
Dec 28, 2011, 7:05 AM EDT
Even he doesn’t have nice things to say about himself. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:29 PM EDT
It even left Ilya Bryzgalov uttering an f-bomb.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:13 PM EDT
Surprisingly enough, Brewer made it back to the Bolts bench later in the game.
Dec 27, 2011, 9:31 PM EDT
Victor Hedman and Eric Brewer might join the injured list.
Dec 27, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Philly’s first trip to Tampa since November’s infamous affair.
Dec 22, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
Plus four other notable numbers.
Dec 22, 2011, 8:41 AM EDT
Lots of teams have problems, but Tampa’s are becoming more obvious by the game.
Dec 22, 2011, 1:45 AM EDT
Another testament to how tough hockey players can be.
Dec 21, 2011, 5:29 PM EDT
Betting on Evgeni Malkin to win the Art Ross, Jonathan Toews to win the Hart, and the Los Angeles Kings to make the playoffs.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:10 AM EDT
Either the Panthers coach is making up words or he was really in the Hanukkah spirit. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 21, 2011, 3:30 AM EDT
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 3
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 17
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (50)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)