Nov 1, 2012, 1:22 PM EDT
Looks like Vityaz GM Alexei Zhamnov jumped the gun.
Sep 28, 2012, 9:45 AM EDT
He says lots of guys are in a “holding pattern” with signing in Europe.
Sep 17, 2012, 10:00 PM EDT
It’s good to be the guy coming off a Stanley Cup win.
Sep 11, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
There are many guys who won’t qualify even if they want to go.
Aug 29, 2012, 10:45 AM EDT
He is a restricted free agent.
Aug 13, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
He’s trading in Phoenix for Zurich.
Aug 11, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
So much for that NHL comeback.
Jul 20, 2011, 10:14 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks take a flyer on former 8th oveall pick Mark Bell. Bell, who has played the last two seasons in the Swiss League, looks to resurrect his career after a 2006 auto accident and DUI charge.
Oct 21, 2010, 5:10 PM EDT
Here are two overseas hockey items via ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, from Switzerland and Russia. Honestly, I hadn’t really heard these rumors, but there were some whispers about former Phoenix Coyotes coach (and, oh yeah, possibly the greatest hockey player ever) Wayne Gretzky coaching in Russia for SKA St. Petersburg. Despite being friends with SKA chairman…
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 24
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50