Nov 1, 2012, 1:22 PM EST
Looks like Vityaz GM Alexei Zhamnov jumped the gun.
Sep 28, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
He says lots of guys are in a “holding pattern” with signing in Europe.
Sep 17, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
It’s good to be the guy coming off a Stanley Cup win.
Sep 11, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
There are many guys who won’t qualify even if they want to go.
Aug 29, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
He is a restricted free agent.
Aug 13, 2012, 2:47 PM EST
He’s trading in Phoenix for Zurich.
Aug 11, 2012, 11:28 AM EST
So much for that NHL comeback.
Jul 20, 2011, 10:14 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks take a flyer on former 8th oveall pick Mark Bell. Bell, who has played the last two seasons in the Swiss League, looks to resurrect his career after a 2006 auto accident and DUI charge.
Oct 21, 2010, 5:10 PM EST
Here are two overseas hockey items via ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, from Switzerland and Russia. Honestly, I hadn’t really heard these rumors, but there were some whispers about former Phoenix Coyotes coach (and, oh yeah, possibly the greatest hockey player ever) Wayne Gretzky coaching in Russia for SKA St. Petersburg. Despite being friends with SKA chairman…
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)