Nov 1, 2012, 1:22 PM EST
Looks like Vityaz GM Alexei Zhamnov jumped the gun.
Sep 28, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
He says lots of guys are in a “holding pattern” with signing in Europe.
Sep 17, 2012, 10:00 PM EST
It’s good to be the guy coming off a Stanley Cup win.
Sep 11, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
There are many guys who won’t qualify even if they want to go.
Aug 29, 2012, 10:45 AM EST
He is a restricted free agent.
Aug 13, 2012, 2:47 PM EST
He’s trading in Phoenix for Zurich.
Aug 11, 2012, 11:28 AM EST
So much for that NHL comeback.
Jul 20, 2011, 10:14 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks take a flyer on former 8th oveall pick Mark Bell. Bell, who has played the last two seasons in the Swiss League, looks to resurrect his career after a 2006 auto accident and DUI charge.
Oct 21, 2010, 5:10 PM EST
Here are two overseas hockey items via ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun, from Switzerland and Russia. Honestly, I hadn’t really heard these rumors, but there were some whispers about former Phoenix Coyotes coach (and, oh yeah, possibly the greatest hockey player ever) Wayne Gretzky coaching in Russia for SKA St. Petersburg. Despite being friends with SKA chairman…
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 61
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (127)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (63)
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)