Swedish Elite League
Dec 8, 2012, 8:17 PM EST
It’s a veritable European lockout tour.
Nov 18, 2012, 2:10 PM EST
He had been playing for Frolunda in Sweden.
Sep 25, 2012, 3:41 PM EST
Will this open the floodgates?
Sep 11, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
There are many guys who won’t qualify even if they want to go.
Jun 18, 2012, 10:06 AM EST
His departure from Vancouver won’t exactly be long-remembered.
Sep 14, 2011, 1:26 AM EST
Florida Panthers fans should start getting to know the name Jacob Markstrom. After a couple impressive performances this week, the highly-touted prospect is showing that he’s recovered from his serious knee injury.
Aug 10, 2011, 11:31 AM EST
Rob Schremp and his shootout trick shots are taking their puck and going to Sweden after not finding an NHL deal.
Jul 14, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The Ottawa Senators locked-up 6th overall pick Mika Zibanejad to a three-year entry-level deal. The next question: will he make the team next season?
May 30, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
Tim Thomas pulled off a rare feat of being one of the best goalies in the regular season and the playoffs, but as you’ll see from this post, he needed to pull off a lot of rare feats to get to the NHL in the first place.
Dec 26, 2010, 3:21 PM EST
Is this it for Peter Forsberg? The talented Swede told MODO that his foot problems would end his season. It’s hard not to speculate that this might be it for his career too.
Oct 22, 2010, 3:49 PM EST
If you’re a recently deposed former backup goalie in the NHL who was waived, what’s your next step for work? Turns out, playing in Europe is the answer.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 8
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 29
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 23
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 30
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)