Swedish Elite League
Dec 8, 2012, 8:17 PM EDT
It’s a veritable European lockout tour.
Nov 18, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
He had been playing for Frolunda in Sweden.
Sep 25, 2012, 3:41 PM EDT
Will this open the floodgates?
Sep 11, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
There are many guys who won’t qualify even if they want to go.
Jun 18, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
His departure from Vancouver won’t exactly be long-remembered.
Sep 14, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
Florida Panthers fans should start getting to know the name Jacob Markstrom. After a couple impressive performances this week, the highly-touted prospect is showing that he’s recovered from his serious knee injury.
Aug 10, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
Rob Schremp and his shootout trick shots are taking their puck and going to Sweden after not finding an NHL deal.
Jul 14, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The Ottawa Senators locked-up 6th overall pick Mika Zibanejad to a three-year entry-level deal. The next question: will he make the team next season?
May 30, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Tim Thomas pulled off a rare feat of being one of the best goalies in the regular season and the playoffs, but as you’ll see from this post, he needed to pull off a lot of rare feats to get to the NHL in the first place.
Dec 26, 2010, 3:21 PM EDT
Is this it for Peter Forsberg? The talented Swede told MODO that his foot problems would end his season. It’s hard not to speculate that this might be it for his career too.
Oct 22, 2010, 3:49 PM EDT
If you’re a recently deposed former backup goalie in the NHL who was waived, what’s your next step for work? Turns out, playing in Europe is the answer.
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 0
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 25
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 16
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 69
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 57
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (69)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)