Swedish Elite League
Dec 8, 2012, 8:17 PM EDT
It’s a veritable European lockout tour.
Nov 18, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
He had been playing for Frolunda in Sweden.
Sep 25, 2012, 3:41 PM EDT
Will this open the floodgates?
Sep 11, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
There are many guys who won’t qualify even if they want to go.
Jun 18, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
His departure from Vancouver won’t exactly be long-remembered.
Sep 14, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
Florida Panthers fans should start getting to know the name Jacob Markstrom. After a couple impressive performances this week, the highly-touted prospect is showing that he’s recovered from his serious knee injury.
Aug 10, 2011, 11:31 AM EDT
Rob Schremp and his shootout trick shots are taking their puck and going to Sweden after not finding an NHL deal.
Jul 14, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
The Ottawa Senators locked-up 6th overall pick Mika Zibanejad to a three-year entry-level deal. The next question: will he make the team next season?
May 30, 2011, 3:35 PM EDT
Tim Thomas pulled off a rare feat of being one of the best goalies in the regular season and the playoffs, but as you’ll see from this post, he needed to pull off a lot of rare feats to get to the NHL in the first place.
Dec 26, 2010, 3:21 PM EDT
Is this it for Peter Forsberg? The talented Swede told MODO that his foot problems would end his season. It’s hard not to speculate that this might be it for his career too.
Oct 22, 2010, 3:49 PM EDT
If you’re a recently deposed former backup goalie in the NHL who was waived, what’s your next step for work? Turns out, playing in Europe is the answer.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 45
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)