Oct 21, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
Nashville Predators D Shea Weber could be facing suspension today after getting called for his second boarding penalty in as many games.
Apr 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Kings forward Jarret Stoll might be facing action from the league for his hit from behind on Sharks defenseman Ian White.
Dec 26, 2010, 12:50 PM EDT
Turns out the Bruins catch a break thanks to the league office not suspending Milan Lucic for his match penalty against the Thrashers.
Nov 18, 2010, 2:19 PM EDT
Olli Jokinen faces the possibility of a suspension after cross-checking Wojtek Wolski last night.
Oct 12, 2010, 4:55 PM EDT
Niklas Hjalmarsson reportedly participated in a hearing with the NHL via a 1pm ET conference call with NHL head of discipline/guy who decides on suspensions Colin Campbell, according to TSN. While the hearing probably already took place, the league might not have a decision regarding a possible suspension until earlier today or perhaps even tomorrow.…
Oct 12, 2010, 1:00 AM EDT
In case you haven’t heard, Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson was ejected from tonight’s game against the Buffalo Sabres after driving a prone Jason Pominville into the boards. As we noted earlier, Pominville left the ice on a stretcher and was diagnosed with a concussion, but also showed signs of consciousness and did not need…
Oct 11, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
The Buffalo Sabres provided a little bit of good news and bad news in regard to Jason Pominville’s status. The good news: not only did Pominville show signs of consciousness when he was carted off the ice on a stretcher, but he reportedly won’t need to go to the hospital. At least not according to…
Oct 11, 2010, 8:15 PM EDT
Jason Pominville left the ice on a stretcher but was conscious. Niklas Hjalmarsson was ejected from the game and received a five-minute major penalty. Read more about the hit and tell us if you think it’s suspension-worthy.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)