Oct 22, 2011, 1:20 AM EDT
Despite having a mustache that makes him seem like an old timey villain, George Parros doesn’t have a long history of bad hits. He might face a suspension for his hit on Krys Barch, though.
Oct 9, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
Many believe that Matt Cooke was actually a victim of an illegal hit for once, as Cory Sarich dazed him in last night’s game. There’s no word yet on whether or not the NHL will discuss it with Sarich, though.
Oct 9, 2011, 11:48 AM EDT
Pierre-Marc Bouchard might be in line for league discipline after high-sticking Matt Calvert.
Sep 30, 2011, 8:11 PM EDT
Although he said that he didn’t intend to hit Ben Smith in the head, Brendan Smith still expressed remorse for the end result.
Mar 21, 2011, 6:07 PM EDT
Penguins general manager Ray Shero carries the flag for cracking down on head shots and dirty plays with his statement on Matt Cooke’s suspension.
Feb 2, 2011, 2:19 PM EDT
After a lot of confusion, it turns out Jordan Staal will play tonight for the Penguins.
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 2
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 4
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 15
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 2
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 3
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Backstrom to receive silver medal, IOC says Sweden doctor ‘made a serious error’ 29
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 62
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)