Apr 10, 2012, 7:34 PM EDT
In an enormous oversight, he’s not wearing a suit but is wearing a mask.
May 26, 2011, 10:02 PM EDT
Is there a correlation between touching the conference championship trophy and winning the Stanley Cup or is it all just silly superstition gone wild? We hope you know the right answer.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5