Dec 30, 2011, 10:46 PM EST
Mike Tyson would have been proud of Kopecky’s technique.
Feb 1, 2011, 9:44 PM EST
Pittsburgh’s Jordan Staal was kicked out of tonight’s game against the Rangers for sucker punching Brandon Prust. In related news, Prust is in the running for next year’s Academy Awards for embellishing the hit.
Dec 29, 2010, 4:57 PM EST
Right when you think you’ve figured out how the NHL doles out suspensions, think again.
Dec 26, 2010, 12:50 PM EST
Turns out the Bruins catch a break thanks to the league office not suspending Milan Lucic for his match penalty against the Thrashers.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 6
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 20
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)