Dec 28, 2011, 7:54 PM EDT
Want evidence that the event’s getting bigger? Just check out the secondary market.
Jun 15, 2011, 2:41 PM EDT
So you think you want to go to Game 7 tonight in Vancouver, I hope you’re made of money because it’s going to cost you a lot.
Jun 1, 2011, 4:43 AM EDT
Plenty of numbers breaking down exactly how much tickets are for this year’s Cup Final; including statistics that show Canucks fans are far more willing to travel to Boston than Bruins fans are willing to buy tickets for games at Rogers Arena.
May 31, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
No matter how big the game is, fans can always find tickets if their willing to pay a little extra. For fans in Vancouver, they’ll have to pay much more for Stanley Cup Finals tickets.
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 4
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 0
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 51
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (54)
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (51)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Boychuk doesn’t want to be traded, but has no control over the matter (39)