Feb 13, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Both the Bruins and Red Wings are enjoying successful seasons despite employing wildly different strategies. Read about the profound differences between the two teams in this post.
Feb 5, 2011, 8:41 PM EDT
The Lightning recalled offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron from the minors. Could he give their already-potent power play a boost?
Feb 4, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
It seems like a slightly larger group of PHT readers prefer the new Lightning designs to the old ones. Click “Read More” for the mixed reactions.
Jan 31, 2011, 1:23 PM EDT
The Tampa Bay Lightning shared their new logo and jersey designs today. Check out their new look and tell us how you feel in this post’s poll.
Jan 26, 2011, 10:11 PM EDT
Carolina’s Jeff Skinner is the newest all-star named to the team today. He’s also now the youngest all-star of all time.
Jan 13, 2011, 12:24 AM EDT
Dwayne Roloson never had a lot of success against the Caps through most of his career. Now that he’s with Tampa Bay, he’s shut them out twice. You just can’t predict hockey, can you?
Jan 12, 2011, 2:35 PM EDT
In good times or bad, Martin St. Louis has been a constant force of positivity for the Tampa Bay Lightning.
One thing to consider if you’re hoping that the Lightning (or someone else) will sign Evgeni Nabokov
Dec 20, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
There’s one snag when it comes to the Tampa Bay Lightning – or any other team – signing Evgeni Nabokov: they must cross their fingers that another team doesn’t claim him on waivers.
Dec 17, 2010, 4:06 PM EDT
While the Washington Capitals and his former team the San Jose Sharks received plenty of votes, the greatest number of PHT readers think that Tampa Bay is the ideal location for Evgeni Nabokov.
Dec 14, 2010, 5:06 PM EDT
If you’ve been wondering about the possibility of Evgeni Nabokov going to Tampa Bay, you’re right to think that they’d at least discuss it.
Nov 21, 2010, 7:52 PM EDT
New York Islanders defenseman Mike Mottau was rushed to the hospital after taking a puck to his right eye.
Nov 17, 2010, 9:30 PM EDT
There’s nothing substantial yet, but Marc-Andre Bergeron’s agent claims that the Tampa Bay Lightning might be interested in adding him to the fold.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 3
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 19
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 16
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)