Aug 11, 2011, 6:59 PM EST
NHL.com put together an interesting list of 10 players who might bounce back next season. PHT weighs in regarding which ones might actually do that.
Aug 7, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
The Penguins weren’t exactly a bad team last year, but coach Dan Bylsma says they’ll be even better this season. Be afraid, NHL.
Jul 26, 2011, 3:31 PM EST
After seasons with the Detroit Red Wings and spending last season with the Dallas Stars, Jason Williams finds a new home in Pittsburgh with the Penguins.
Jul 24, 2011, 11:57 PM EST
The newest member of the Pittsburgh Penguins thinks he can have the best year of his career
Jul 15, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Steve Sullivan was excited to get a call from the Pittsburgh Penguins on July 1st. He says his #1 priority was to win the Stanley Cup and his #1 team was the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Jul 6, 2011, 11:57 PM EST
Former Predators #1 pick Ryan Ellis might be among the new faces on the Nashville blue line next season.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EST
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Jun 27, 2011, 9:07 PM EST
It looks like Steve Sullivan’s inspiring run with the Nashville Predators is over.
May 5, 2011, 7:40 PM EST
Aging veteran Steve Sullivan will miss Nashville’s Game 4 against Vancouver with a lower-body injury, which opens the door for young forward Colin Wilson to make his first appearance of the 2011 playoffs.
May 5, 2011, 3:14 PM EST
Just one game on tap tonight and it’s one that could see the momentum of the series shift dramatically for both Nashville and Vancouver.
Apr 24, 2011, 9:14 PM EST
The Predators are headed to the second round of the playoffs for the first time in franchise history after taking out the Ducks in six games with a 4-2 win tonight.
Apr 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
It might not be getting the attention some of the other series are, but Anaheim and Nashville are set up for a slobbknocker of a series.
Mar 23, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
The Predators keep plugging along toward a potential playoff berth and could benefit from the return of Cal O’Reilly and Steve Sullivan sometime soon. Read this post for information on that along with the lowdown on a huge week for the Preds.
Feb 25, 2011, 1:52 PM EST
It’s a minor deal but a trade nonetheless as Nashville ships out defenseman Alexander Sulzer to Florida for a conditional pick.
Feb 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
With Evgeni Malkin likely done for the season and playoffs, the Penguins must move on. How will they use a sudden glut of cap space to try to fill some of that void? Read this post for some suggestions and speculation.
Feb 5, 2011, 1:39 PM EST
The Predators will look to score more than three goals for the first time in a while and will get Steve Sullivan back tonight to help them do it.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 21
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 54
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 40
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)