Aug 11, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
NHL.com put together an interesting list of 10 players who might bounce back next season. PHT weighs in regarding which ones might actually do that.
Aug 7, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
The Penguins weren’t exactly a bad team last year, but coach Dan Bylsma says they’ll be even better this season. Be afraid, NHL.
Jul 26, 2011, 3:31 PM EDT
After seasons with the Detroit Red Wings and spending last season with the Dallas Stars, Jason Williams finds a new home in Pittsburgh with the Penguins.
Jul 24, 2011, 11:57 PM EDT
The newest member of the Pittsburgh Penguins thinks he can have the best year of his career
Jul 15, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Steve Sullivan was excited to get a call from the Pittsburgh Penguins on July 1st. He says his #1 priority was to win the Stanley Cup and his #1 team was the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Jul 6, 2011, 11:57 PM EDT
Former Predators #1 pick Ryan Ellis might be among the new faces on the Nashville blue line next season.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EDT
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Jun 27, 2011, 9:07 PM EDT
It looks like Steve Sullivan’s inspiring run with the Nashville Predators is over.
May 5, 2011, 7:40 PM EDT
Aging veteran Steve Sullivan will miss Nashville’s Game 4 against Vancouver with a lower-body injury, which opens the door for young forward Colin Wilson to make his first appearance of the 2011 playoffs.
May 5, 2011, 3:14 PM EDT
Just one game on tap tonight and it’s one that could see the momentum of the series shift dramatically for both Nashville and Vancouver.
Apr 24, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
The Predators are headed to the second round of the playoffs for the first time in franchise history after taking out the Ducks in six games with a 4-2 win tonight.
Apr 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
It might not be getting the attention some of the other series are, but Anaheim and Nashville are set up for a slobbknocker of a series.
Mar 23, 2011, 9:13 PM EDT
The Predators keep plugging along toward a potential playoff berth and could benefit from the return of Cal O’Reilly and Steve Sullivan sometime soon. Read this post for information on that along with the lowdown on a huge week for the Preds.
Feb 25, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
It’s a minor deal but a trade nonetheless as Nashville ships out defenseman Alexander Sulzer to Florida for a conditional pick.
Feb 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
With Evgeni Malkin likely done for the season and playoffs, the Penguins must move on. How will they use a sudden glut of cap space to try to fill some of that void? Read this post for some suggestions and speculation.
Feb 5, 2011, 1:39 PM EDT
The Predators will look to score more than three goals for the first time in a while and will get Steve Sullivan back tonight to help them do it.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 20
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 23
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 8
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 80
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)