Aug 11, 2011, 6:59 PM EST
NHL.com put together an interesting list of 10 players who might bounce back next season. PHT weighs in regarding which ones might actually do that.
Aug 7, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
The Penguins weren’t exactly a bad team last year, but coach Dan Bylsma says they’ll be even better this season. Be afraid, NHL.
Jul 26, 2011, 3:31 PM EST
After seasons with the Detroit Red Wings and spending last season with the Dallas Stars, Jason Williams finds a new home in Pittsburgh with the Penguins.
Jul 24, 2011, 11:57 PM EST
The newest member of the Pittsburgh Penguins thinks he can have the best year of his career
Jul 15, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Steve Sullivan was excited to get a call from the Pittsburgh Penguins on July 1st. He says his #1 priority was to win the Stanley Cup and his #1 team was the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Jul 6, 2011, 11:57 PM EST
Former Predators #1 pick Ryan Ellis might be among the new faces on the Nashville blue line next season.
Jul 1, 2011, 8:12 PM EST
We’ve got all the signings and links you can handle for Friday’s free agency party. Anything that happens today you’ll find it all here.
Jun 27, 2011, 9:07 PM EST
It looks like Steve Sullivan’s inspiring run with the Nashville Predators is over.
May 5, 2011, 7:40 PM EST
Aging veteran Steve Sullivan will miss Nashville’s Game 4 against Vancouver with a lower-body injury, which opens the door for young forward Colin Wilson to make his first appearance of the 2011 playoffs.
May 5, 2011, 3:14 PM EST
Just one game on tap tonight and it’s one that could see the momentum of the series shift dramatically for both Nashville and Vancouver.
Apr 24, 2011, 9:14 PM EST
The Predators are headed to the second round of the playoffs for the first time in franchise history after taking out the Ducks in six games with a 4-2 win tonight.
Apr 11, 2011, 8:15 PM EST
It might not be getting the attention some of the other series are, but Anaheim and Nashville are set up for a slobbknocker of a series.
Mar 23, 2011, 9:13 PM EST
The Predators keep plugging along toward a potential playoff berth and could benefit from the return of Cal O’Reilly and Steve Sullivan sometime soon. Read this post for information on that along with the lowdown on a huge week for the Preds.
Feb 25, 2011, 1:52 PM EST
It’s a minor deal but a trade nonetheless as Nashville ships out defenseman Alexander Sulzer to Florida for a conditional pick.
Feb 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
With Evgeni Malkin likely done for the season and playoffs, the Penguins must move on. How will they use a sudden glut of cap space to try to fill some of that void? Read this post for some suggestions and speculation.
Feb 5, 2011, 1:39 PM EST
The Predators will look to score more than three goals for the first time in a while and will get Steve Sullivan back tonight to help them do it.
- Marian Gaborik suffers broken collarbone in return to action 0
- Martin Jones improves to 8-0-0, ties NHL record 3
- Vermette gets hat trick, including late tying goal, OT winner 2
- GM Wilson: It’s too early to tell if Hertl’s season is done 21
- A month later, Martin Erat still wants to be traded 11
- Devils lose Brunner for at least four weeks 0
- Video: Ovechkin becomes sixth fastest player to 400 goals in Caps win 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 16
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 37
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 7
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (108)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (104)
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ (72)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)
- Video: Marchand taunts Canucks with championship miming (69)