Sep 4, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
It’s been 10 years since the incident occurred.
Aug 29, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Was schedule for Ontario Superior Court Sept. 8
Jun 5, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
It’s been over 10 years since the incident occurred.
Jul 29, 2012, 11:38 AM EDT
The trial will now get underway in Jan. 2013.
Jan 23, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
Is there a conspiracy against his client?
Jan 17, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Jan 5, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
The legal wranglings in the Steve Moore-Todd Bertuzzi case swirl on.
Sep 20, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi hopes to adjust to a new role on the third line alongside youngsters Darren Helm and Justin Abdelkader. Some are calling the combination of an aging vet and two 24-year-old forwards the next version of the “two kids and a goat” line from about a decade ago.
Sep 14, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Former Avalanche forward Steve Moore is going to get his day in civil court with Todd Bertuzzi in 2012, suing the current Red Wing and former Canucks forward for breaking his neck in a game in 2003.
Mar 29, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi won’t face any additional discipline for his elbow on Ryan Johnson. Click “Read More” for some thoughts on the league’s decision.
Mar 8, 2011, 11:29 PM EDT
Seven years after the Todd Bertuzzi incident, Steve Moore is still unable to function normally. Read about the details in this post.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)