Aug 29, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Was schedule for Ontario Superior Court Sept. 8
Jun 5, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
It’s been over 10 years since the incident occurred.
Jul 29, 2012, 11:38 AM EDT
The trial will now get underway in Jan. 2013.
Jan 23, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
Is there a conspiracy against his client?
Jan 17, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Jan 5, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
The legal wranglings in the Steve Moore-Todd Bertuzzi case swirl on.
Sep 20, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi hopes to adjust to a new role on the third line alongside youngsters Darren Helm and Justin Abdelkader. Some are calling the combination of an aging vet and two 24-year-old forwards the next version of the “two kids and a goat” line from about a decade ago.
Sep 14, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Former Avalanche forward Steve Moore is going to get his day in civil court with Todd Bertuzzi in 2012, suing the current Red Wing and former Canucks forward for breaking his neck in a game in 2003.
Mar 29, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi won’t face any additional discipline for his elbow on Ryan Johnson. Click “Read More” for some thoughts on the league’s decision.
Mar 8, 2011, 11:29 PM EDT
Seven years after the Todd Bertuzzi incident, Steve Moore is still unable to function normally. Read about the details in this post.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 0
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22