Sep 4, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
It’s been 10 years since the incident occurred.
Aug 29, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Was schedule for Ontario Superior Court Sept. 8
Jun 5, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
It’s been over 10 years since the incident occurred.
Jul 29, 2012, 11:38 AM EDT
The trial will now get underway in Jan. 2013.
Jan 23, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
Is there a conspiracy against his client?
Jan 17, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Jan 5, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
The legal wranglings in the Steve Moore-Todd Bertuzzi case swirl on.
Sep 20, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi hopes to adjust to a new role on the third line alongside youngsters Darren Helm and Justin Abdelkader. Some are calling the combination of an aging vet and two 24-year-old forwards the next version of the “two kids and a goat” line from about a decade ago.
Sep 14, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Former Avalanche forward Steve Moore is going to get his day in civil court with Todd Bertuzzi in 2012, suing the current Red Wing and former Canucks forward for breaking his neck in a game in 2003.
Mar 29, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi won’t face any additional discipline for his elbow on Ryan Johnson. Click “Read More” for some thoughts on the league’s decision.
Mar 8, 2011, 11:29 PM EDT
Seven years after the Todd Bertuzzi incident, Steve Moore is still unable to function normally. Read about the details in this post.
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 1
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4