Sep 4, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
It’s been 10 years since the incident occurred.
Aug 29, 2014, 2:15 PM EDT
Was schedule for Ontario Superior Court Sept. 8
Jun 5, 2014, 9:46 AM EDT
It’s been over 10 years since the incident occurred.
Jul 29, 2012, 11:38 AM EDT
The trial will now get underway in Jan. 2013.
Jan 23, 2012, 4:50 PM EDT
Is there a conspiracy against his client?
Jan 17, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
It’s not Tim Thomas’s job to pump a player’s tires, so we’ll do it instead.
Jan 5, 2012, 11:30 AM EDT
The legal wranglings in the Steve Moore-Todd Bertuzzi case swirl on.
Sep 20, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi hopes to adjust to a new role on the third line alongside youngsters Darren Helm and Justin Abdelkader. Some are calling the combination of an aging vet and two 24-year-old forwards the next version of the “two kids and a goat” line from about a decade ago.
Sep 14, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Former Avalanche forward Steve Moore is going to get his day in civil court with Todd Bertuzzi in 2012, suing the current Red Wing and former Canucks forward for breaking his neck in a game in 2003.
Mar 29, 2011, 11:46 AM EDT
Todd Bertuzzi won’t face any additional discipline for his elbow on Ryan Johnson. Click “Read More” for some thoughts on the league’s decision.
Mar 8, 2011, 11:29 PM EDT
Seven years after the Todd Bertuzzi incident, Steve Moore is still unable to function normally. Read about the details in this post.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)