May 17, 2011, 3:40 PM EST
Remember when the Flyers were in the playoffs? That was all of ten days ago and Dan Carcillo apparently did a bad thing back then and he’ll sit out the first two games next year for it.
Apr 30, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
Accused puck thief linesman Steve Miller is set to return to work after getting an awkward vacation from the NHL in the first round of the playoffs.
Apr 30, 2011, 2:33 AM EST
As the search for the missing game-winning puck from the 2010 Stanley Cup finals continues, the NHL decided to temporarily remove accused lineman Steve Miller out of its playoff officiating rotation. Read this post for the zany details.
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 0
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 2
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 20
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)