Stephane De Costa
Oct 8, 2011, 10:37 PM EST
For two periods and change, it seemed like Dion Phaneuf’s brutal hit on Stephane Da Costa would tell the story of the Leafs’ win against the Senators. Ottawa made it interesting, though, which made Phil Kessel’s four-point game crucial.
Sep 10, 2011, 2:00 PM EST
Five Senators prospects have a chance to make a dent on Ottawa’s roster, beginning with a rookie tournament that starts this weekend.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 17
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5