Mar 18, 2013, 6:52 PM EST
The idea came about 121 years ago.
Mar 7, 2012, 12:38 PM EST
They’re calling it “Le Magnifique.”
Oct 23, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
The Blackhawks honored their great forward duo of Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita by unveiling statues of the two icons on Saturday.
Nostalgic night in Chicago: Blackhawks honor ’61 squad, will build Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita statues
Jan 10, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Sunday night was a great one for Blackhawks teams from the present (5-0 win over the Islanders) and past (thanks to a heritage night in which the team announced that they would erect statues for Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita).
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 0
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 6
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 34
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11