Jan 14, 2011, 12:50 PM EST
This post features a stats-based look at the Kings’ meltdown seven games into their eight game homestand a look ahead to a February that might bury their playoff hopes.
Dec 31, 2010, 1:24 PM EST
Let’s take at look of the most interesting numbers going into the 2011 Winter Classic.
Dec 7, 2010, 8:00 AM EST
PHT presents an in-depth breakdown of an insane run by the Pittsburgh Penguins, Sidney Crosby and Marc-Andre Fleury. You’ll find the numbers you’ll read in many other places, but most importantly, there are also obscure/deeper stats to stimulate your mind this morning.
Dec 3, 2010, 3:49 PM EST
For the sixth season in a row, the Western Conference clearly out-classes the East in the NHL.
Nov 23, 2010, 10:41 PM EST
They aren’t getting much attention for their 10-3 month, but the Columbus Blue Jackets are suddenly one of the top teams in the NHL. Here are some interesting numbers from the franchise’s impressive month.
Nov 20, 2010, 2:30 PM EST
The 50,000th all-time NHL game will be played tonight. Let’s take a look at some of the most interesting numbers.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 30
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 3
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 12
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 24
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 51
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)