Jan 14, 2011, 12:50 PM EDT
This post features a stats-based look at the Kings’ meltdown seven games into their eight game homestand a look ahead to a February that might bury their playoff hopes.
Dec 31, 2010, 1:24 PM EDT
Let’s take at look of the most interesting numbers going into the 2011 Winter Classic.
Dec 7, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
PHT presents an in-depth breakdown of an insane run by the Pittsburgh Penguins, Sidney Crosby and Marc-Andre Fleury. You’ll find the numbers you’ll read in many other places, but most importantly, there are also obscure/deeper stats to stimulate your mind this morning.
Dec 3, 2010, 3:49 PM EDT
For the sixth season in a row, the Western Conference clearly out-classes the East in the NHL.
Nov 23, 2010, 10:41 PM EDT
They aren’t getting much attention for their 10-3 month, but the Columbus Blue Jackets are suddenly one of the top teams in the NHL. Here are some interesting numbers from the franchise’s impressive month.
Nov 20, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
The 50,000th all-time NHL game will be played tonight. Let’s take a look at some of the most interesting numbers.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 0
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 9
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 7
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 17
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 13
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 51
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (173)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)