Aug 6, 2014, 2:07 PM EST
Ceremony to be held Dec. 4.
Mar 18, 2013, 6:52 PM EST
The idea came about 121 years ago.
Aug 22, 2012, 5:30 PM EST
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers, then Antiques Roadshow.
Jun 15, 2012, 12:13 PM EST
He’s a big Kings fan, you know.
May 10, 2012, 7:48 PM EST
If only Jimi Hendrix wrote a song about trophies that drift into the sea eventually.
Apr 6, 2012, 8:19 PM EST
It’s a working water fountain, see.
Jan 18, 2012, 12:33 AM EST
Torts wasn’t pleased…
Aug 30, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Blame it on the table if you like, but the Stanley Cup took a ding on Michael Ryder’s day with the silver chalice.
Aug 25, 2011, 1:49 AM EST
Not surprisingly, even Tim Thomas’ day with the Stanley Cup is inspiring.
Jul 31, 2011, 4:33 PM EST
Want to know what the Stanley Cup has been up to in the last week? Check out this post for all the (sometimes heartwarming) details.
Jul 27, 2011, 12:15 PM EST
Is it wrong to touch the Stanley Cup if you didn’t play on the winning team or “earn” it in some other way? Tell us how you feel after reading over this post’s discussion of that subject.
Jul 17, 2011, 7:40 PM EST
As it turns out the airlines should get off the hook for all the headaches Nathan Horton went through during his day with the Stanley Cup.
Jun 17, 2011, 6:09 PM EST
The Boston Bruins won’t be able to get everyone’s name on the Stanley Cup, but they’ll be trying to get a pair of injured Bruins on there one way or another.
Jun 17, 2011, 1:08 PM EST
The Bruins victory tour took them to New York City this morning to visit the Today Show where Ann Curry was very excited to see Zdeno Chara, Tim Thomas, and Patrice Bergeron.
Mar 3, 2011, 2:15 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks will present the Stanley Cup to Barack Obama on Friday, March 11th.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)