Stanley Cup hangover
Apr 28, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
Duncan Keith said similar things last season as well.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
You can say the Stanley Cup hangover is done now and the only hair of the dog these Bruins need is to just beat everyone in sight.
Oct 19, 2011, 9:24 AM EDT
The Bruins are playing erratic hockey and last night it boiled over into stupid penalties. Perhaps there’s something to that hangover talk after all.
Oct 15, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
The last two Stanley Cup champs battle in Chicago. For the Bruins who are looking to avoid a Stanley Cup hangover, all they have to do is look across the ice…
Oct 12, 2011, 10:40 PM EDT
Both the Bruins and Canucks are suffering from slow starts in the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 12
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 23
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 0
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 55
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 54
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)