Stanley Cup hangover
Apr 28, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
Duncan Keith said similar things last season as well.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
You can say the Stanley Cup hangover is done now and the only hair of the dog these Bruins need is to just beat everyone in sight.
Oct 19, 2011, 9:24 AM EDT
The Bruins are playing erratic hockey and last night it boiled over into stupid penalties. Perhaps there’s something to that hangover talk after all.
Oct 15, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
The last two Stanley Cup champs battle in Chicago. For the Bruins who are looking to avoid a Stanley Cup hangover, all they have to do is look across the ice…
Oct 12, 2011, 10:40 PM EDT
Both the Bruins and Canucks are suffering from slow starts in the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 3
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 15
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 40
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)