Stanley Cup hangover
Apr 28, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
Duncan Keith said similar things last season as well.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
You can say the Stanley Cup hangover is done now and the only hair of the dog these Bruins need is to just beat everyone in sight.
Oct 19, 2011, 9:24 AM EDT
The Bruins are playing erratic hockey and last night it boiled over into stupid penalties. Perhaps there’s something to that hangover talk after all.
Oct 15, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
The last two Stanley Cup champs battle in Chicago. For the Bruins who are looking to avoid a Stanley Cup hangover, all they have to do is look across the ice…
Oct 12, 2011, 10:40 PM EDT
Both the Bruins and Canucks are suffering from slow starts in the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 4
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 19
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 9
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 8
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 17
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 33
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 24
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 25
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)