Stanley Cup hangover
Apr 28, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
Duncan Keith said similar things last season as well.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:08 PM EDT
You can say the Stanley Cup hangover is done now and the only hair of the dog these Bruins need is to just beat everyone in sight.
Oct 19, 2011, 9:24 AM EDT
The Bruins are playing erratic hockey and last night it boiled over into stupid penalties. Perhaps there’s something to that hangover talk after all.
Oct 15, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
The last two Stanley Cup champs battle in Chicago. For the Bruins who are looking to avoid a Stanley Cup hangover, all they have to do is look across the ice…
Oct 12, 2011, 10:40 PM EDT
Both the Bruins and Canucks are suffering from slow starts in the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (62)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)