Stanley Cup hangover
Apr 28, 2012, 2:08 PM EST
Duncan Keith said similar things last season as well.
Nov 22, 2011, 12:08 PM EST
You can say the Stanley Cup hangover is done now and the only hair of the dog these Bruins need is to just beat everyone in sight.
Oct 19, 2011, 9:24 AM EST
The Bruins are playing erratic hockey and last night it boiled over into stupid penalties. Perhaps there’s something to that hangover talk after all.
Oct 15, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
The last two Stanley Cup champs battle in Chicago. For the Bruins who are looking to avoid a Stanley Cup hangover, all they have to do is look across the ice…
Oct 12, 2011, 10:40 PM EST
Both the Bruins and Canucks are suffering from slow starts in the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 12
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 8
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 34
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 48
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Harding’s diving save highlights Wild’s win 5
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (48)
- Video: Malkin, Penguins win wild, controversial one over Leafs (40)
- ‘It’s like Groundhog Day’: Schneider frustrated about backing up Brodeur (35)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (34)