Stanley Cup finals
Jun 6, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
The NHL has set a new record with 47 playoff road wins in a single year.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:19 PM EDT
The Kings’ lead isn’t insurmountable, but it’s the next best thing.
Oct 15, 2011, 2:05 AM EDT
A Vancouver spa is offering $50 gift certificates for any rioters who come forward, turn themselves in, and provide “proof of arrest.” There’s some pure comedy coming out of Vancouver…
Aug 28, 2011, 11:39 AM EDT
In a 12-season span, the NHL topped the four major sports when it comes to parity in its championship rounds. PHT takes a look at those numbers and also compares other eras to see how much parity has increased in the NHL.
Jun 13, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
The PHT Stanley Cup finals Game 6 live chat is under way. Come join us for the witty banter and shenanigans. We don’t think anyone will get bitten.
Jun 2, 2011, 12:08 AM EDT
Both teams have negatives and positives to take from Game 1, but it’s tough not to wonder how much we really learned about this Bruins-Canucks series after a strange first set.
May 26, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Did Kirk MacLean conjure the future spirit of Roberto Luongo in 1994? We study that question and many others by comparing the 1993-94 Canucks to the 2010-11 version.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)