Stanley Cup finals
Jun 6, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
The NHL has set a new record with 47 playoff road wins in a single year.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:19 PM EDT
The Kings’ lead isn’t insurmountable, but it’s the next best thing.
Oct 15, 2011, 2:05 AM EDT
A Vancouver spa is offering $50 gift certificates for any rioters who come forward, turn themselves in, and provide “proof of arrest.” There’s some pure comedy coming out of Vancouver…
Aug 28, 2011, 11:39 AM EDT
In a 12-season span, the NHL topped the four major sports when it comes to parity in its championship rounds. PHT takes a look at those numbers and also compares other eras to see how much parity has increased in the NHL.
Jun 13, 2011, 8:00 PM EDT
The PHT Stanley Cup finals Game 6 live chat is under way. Come join us for the witty banter and shenanigans. We don’t think anyone will get bitten.
Jun 2, 2011, 12:08 AM EDT
Both teams have negatives and positives to take from Game 1, but it’s tough not to wonder how much we really learned about this Bruins-Canucks series after a strange first set.
May 26, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Did Kirk MacLean conjure the future spirit of Roberto Luongo in 1994? We study that question and many others by comparing the 1993-94 Canucks to the 2010-11 version.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (40)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)