Stanley Cup finals
Jun 6, 2012, 11:09 PM EST
The NHL has set a new record with 47 playoff road wins in a single year.
Jun 4, 2012, 11:19 PM EST
The Kings’ lead isn’t insurmountable, but it’s the next best thing.
Oct 15, 2011, 2:05 AM EST
A Vancouver spa is offering $50 gift certificates for any rioters who come forward, turn themselves in, and provide “proof of arrest.” There’s some pure comedy coming out of Vancouver…
Aug 28, 2011, 11:39 AM EST
In a 12-season span, the NHL topped the four major sports when it comes to parity in its championship rounds. PHT takes a look at those numbers and also compares other eras to see how much parity has increased in the NHL.
Jun 13, 2011, 8:00 PM EST
The PHT Stanley Cup finals Game 6 live chat is under way. Come join us for the witty banter and shenanigans. We don’t think anyone will get bitten.
Jun 2, 2011, 12:08 AM EST
Both teams have negatives and positives to take from Game 1, but it’s tough not to wonder how much we really learned about this Bruins-Canucks series after a strange first set.
May 26, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Did Kirk MacLean conjure the future spirit of Roberto Luongo in 1994? We study that question and many others by comparing the 1993-94 Canucks to the 2010-11 version.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 38
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 63
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 19
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 13
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 69
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (71)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)