Stanley Cup Final
Sep 26, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Nathan Horton returned to the ice for the first time since the brutal hit in Game 3 of last year’s Stanley Cup final. If his first game back is any indication, he’ll be just fine with the Bruins this year.
Sep 1, 2011, 7:04 PM EST
The City of Vancouver, British Columbia, and Vancouver Police Board commissioned an independent review of the riots in the wake of the Stanley Cup Finals. Let’s just say their findings were predictable.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 0
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 6
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 34
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11