Mar 23, 2012, 1:52 AM EST
The Flames and Stars are Thursday’s biggest losers.
Mar 22, 2012, 9:04 PM EST
This could soothe the loss of Shane Doan to an extent.
Feb 6, 2012, 11:24 PM EST
Joey MacDonald was acceptable but Mike Smith was fantastic.
Feb 1, 2012, 11:43 PM EST
Reimer shows little rust as he slows down the red-hot Penguins.
Feb 1, 2012, 10:48 PM EST
The Panthers took the Southeast Division lead while the Capitals fell out of the East’s top eight.
Jan 19, 2012, 9:57 PM EST
Pittsburgh moves into seventh overall in the East as of this moment.
Jan 6, 2012, 10:32 PM EST
The good times keep rolling for the Rangers. Not so much for the Penguins.
Nov 20, 2011, 1:26 AM EST
Here’s a shocker for you: the Wild currently sit atop the entire NHL with 27 points after the Oilers shellacked the Blackhawks.
Feb 18, 2011, 5:43 PM EST
Every team has something to play for during Hockey Day in America’s four contests, but which clubs have the most on the line? Read this post to find out.
Jan 16, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
The Capitals pulled into a virtual tie with the Lightning for the Southeast Division lead thanks to a 3-1 win over the Senators today.
Jan 5, 2011, 11:13 PM EST
Make no mistake about which team is No. 1 in the East – at least right now – as top seed Pittsburgh dismantled second seed Tampa Bay 8-1 tonight.
Sidney Crosby, Penguins remain hot with win over Devils; Pittsburgh now sits alone atop NHL standings
Dec 6, 2010, 10:04 PM EST
Sidney Crosby extended his streak with at least one point per game to 16 while the Penguins are now on a 10 game winning streak after a 2-1 win over the woeful Devils.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)