Jul 12, 2012, 7:27 PM EST
He’s signed a one-year extension with the Anaheim Ducks.
Oct 23, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
The Blackhawks honored their great forward duo of Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita by unveiling statues of the two icons on Saturday.
Oct 20, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
The Morning Skate shows you how Jaromir Jagr is a workout freak as well as how the Kings are figuring out a nickname for Mike Richards. All that and more right ahead.
Aug 9, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
An iconic look from an iconic original six team, there’s not a lot to dislike about the Chicago Blackhawks’ sweaters.
May 24, 2011, 8:00 PM EST
Blackhawks legend Stan Mikita is in for a new fight as he’s been diagnosed with oral cancer. Fortunately, the prospects are good for a full recovery.
Nostalgic night in Chicago: Blackhawks honor ’61 squad, will build Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita statues
Jan 10, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Sunday night was a great one for Blackhawks teams from the present (5-0 win over the Islanders) and past (thanks to a heritage night in which the team announced that they would erect statues for Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita).
Dec 17, 2010, 3:15 PM EST
There might be some mixed feelings during Friday’s Chris Chelios Heritage Night, as the Chicago Blackhawks honor a great defenseman who happened to spend a larger part of his career with the Detroit Red Wings.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)