Nov 14, 2013, 11:43 PM EST
He was on their 2010 Stanley Cup team.
Aug 16, 2013, 8:59 AM EST
The defending Stanley Cup champions look to repeat.
Jun 27, 2013, 12:13 PM EST
Chicago fears no long-term deal.
Jul 26, 2012, 5:18 PM EST
Patrick Sharp and Patrick Kane up the middle haven’t cut it.
Jul 26, 2012, 9:45 AM EST
Bringing back the same team as last year might be a smart move.
Jul 15, 2012, 12:35 PM EST
Wonder what the Sedins think about that possibility.
Jul 6, 2012, 10:57 AM EST
“Marty is the winningest goalie in the history of the game, and in some ways you’d be foolish not to discuss that with him.”
Jul 4, 2012, 9:03 PM EST
Stan Bowman praises the players already in Chicago.
May 8, 2012, 7:45 PM EST
He’s tweaking his coaching staff, not leaving.
May 7, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Former Bruins assistant coach had spent the last five years working with the Chicago organization.
May 2, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
Apparently the job title is all the endorsement Montreal needed in its GM search.
Mar 12, 2012, 5:22 PM EST
Stan Bowman says Friday and Sunday are possible, too.
Feb 6, 2012, 11:55 AM EST
And even if he didn’t, there’s not a whole lot he could do about it.
Feb 4, 2012, 12:15 PM EST
Stopping pucks has been a problem lately.
Feb 3, 2012, 7:52 PM EST
Depth seems to rank high on the wish list.
Jan 25, 2012, 4:18 PM EST
He’ll serve on an advisory group for the Men’s National Team.
Jan 6, 2012, 8:20 AM EST
The Hawks GM wants a center and defense.
Jan 6, 2012, 7:31 AM EST
“Kiss it, Kessel?” Leaf baiting just hit an all-time low. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 24, 2011, 11:52 AM EST
He doesn’t have to make any trades, but he’s ready to go when need be.
Nov 19, 2011, 1:15 PM EST
As if Stan Bowman’s team wasn’t good enough already.
Oct 4, 2011, 5:16 PM EST
Stan Bowman continues to make a name for himself after living in his famous father’s shadow. The Blackhawks signed the league’s youngest GM to a three-year contract extension today.
Sep 16, 2011, 2:44 PM EST
Patrick Kane’s surgically repaired wrist will be an issue in training camp for the Blackhawks, but he kicks off camp with no limitations on using it.
Sep 11, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Ray Emery is getting a tryout in Chicago’s training camp but can he be the backup goalie they’ll need to make a run at the Stanley Cup?
Aug 29, 2011, 2:21 PM EST
Stanley Cup-winning teams are always in need of that character grinder to win it all it seems. Jamal Mayers hopes he’s that guy for the Blackhawks this season.
Aug 25, 2011, 1:36 PM EST
Stan Bowman thought Patrick Kane would be ready for training camp. Patrick Kane thought he would be ready by the season opener. Kane’s doctor says he’ll split the difference.
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 24
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 10
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 50
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (50)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)
- ‘Don’t ruin a good thing,’ says Don Cherry after historic Rogers-NHL deal (32)