St. Louis Blues
Jun 20, 2012, 9:02 AM EST
The Hart, the Norris, the Vezina, and everything else will be decided tonight.
Jun 19, 2012, 3:45 PM EST
Young Swede has been compared to Jaroslav Halak.
Jun 19, 2012, 2:39 PM EST
And we mean “the few.”
Jun 18, 2012, 1:38 PM EST
No wonder Sheldon Souray (reportedly) balked at Dallas’ deal.
Jun 18, 2012, 1:02 PM EST
The 31-year-old defenseman stays put.
Jun 17, 2012, 7:50 PM EST
Get a load of the trio of goalies who represented picks No. 217-219 in 1994.
Jun 15, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
35-year-old defenseman enjoyed a comeback season with the Stars last year.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:56 PM EST
He’s scheduled to become a restricted free agent this summer.
Jun 14, 2012, 3:35 PM EST
He’ll look to bounce back from a disappointing 2011-12 campaign.
Jun 13, 2012, 12:13 PM EST
His NHL coaching record is 2-22-1. Yes, seriously.
Jun 12, 2012, 7:39 PM EST
The Blues, Coyotes and Devils were thrown off-kilter by some polarizing moments.
Jun 5, 2012, 2:35 PM EST
Rumors swirling that GMs have their eyes on Cory Schneider.
Jun 2, 2012, 9:36 PM EST
It doesn’t look like they’ll be hurting for goaltending.
Jun 2, 2012, 2:54 PM EST
“He has shown significant growth in his years in the KHL and we look forward to him taking his game to the next level as a St. Louis Blue.”
May 31, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
No more Nicklas Lidstrom means a serious challenge for GM Ken Holland.
May 29, 2012, 12:07 PM EST
The 31-year-old can become an unrestricted free agent this summer.
May 29, 2012, 7:30 AM EST
All right he said they’re like a “three or four-headed monster” but still. That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 23, 2012, 6:09 PM EST
We come up with three things. Can you think of any more?
May 23, 2012, 3:16 PM EST
“I realize my passion is in the hockey operations department, which I would like to pursue.”
May 22, 2012, 5:16 PM EST
“We think he should come to the NHL. I hope he does come to the NHL.”
May 21, 2012, 4:39 PM EST
31-year-old center will be a UFA on July 1.
May 18, 2012, 11:13 AM EST
That’s Jason Bay wearing the Whale.
May 17, 2012, 2:01 PM EST
Then they had cake in the break room.
May 17, 2012, 8:17 AM EST
Travis Zajac didn’t think the Game 2 delay over a malfunctioning penalty box door was “that funny.” That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 15, 2012, 12:21 PM EST
Anze Kopitar, Mike Richards, Jarret Stoll and Colin Fraser lead the charge.
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 32
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 2
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 5
- Devils fire DeBoer 21
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 7
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 21
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)