St. Louis Blues sale
May 9, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Remember when he was the superstar teams couldn’t count on? That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 7, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
They do seem to lack an “Ambassador of Fun.”
Dec 5, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Apparently losing to the top team in the NHL is enough to make a goalie lose his mind. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 27, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Brett Hull already has a statue, but it sounds like he wants a piece of the team he once starred for.
Oct 5, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
Matthew Hulsizer was supposed to be the guy to save the Phoenix Coyotes. Instead, he’s going to be the guy to buy the St. Louis Blues.
Sep 21, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Calgary businessman Max Chambers wanted to buy the St. Louis Blues and pay for it all in cash. The Blues told him they weren’t interested.
Aug 23, 2011, 5:23 PM EDT
After the deadline for offers to buy the St. Louis Blues passed yesterday, the team reportedly has multiple offers to be bought. If only things were this easy in Phoenix.
Aug 22, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Today marks the deadline for prospective new owners to submit their bids to buy the St. Louis Blues.
Aug 11, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
The Blues set an August 22 for nonbinding bids for parties interested in buying the team. Read this post for more on that and other deadlines that could be relevant to the sell of the St. Louis team.
Jul 22, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Current Blues owner Dave Checketts agrees with the rumors that the Blues will have new owners by the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
Jul 13, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
While things for the Blues have been quiet in free agency, the good news is that they’re seeing interest in purchasing the team picking up over the summer and expect a sale agreement before the new season starts.
May 6, 2011, 5:20 PM EDT
A Forbes report indicates that potential owner Matt Hulsizer is growing tired of the Coyotes sale conundrum. He might instead turn his sights on the Blues, another team up for sale.
May 3, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Blues franchise is in a transitional period right now, but team president John Davidson should see it through.
Mar 17, 2011, 11:34 PM EDT
Blues fans are a passionate bunch, so it shouldn’t be too surprising that many of them are up in arms after hearing that the team is up for sale.
- ‘We’re going into the cage,’ says Kings’ coach Sutter about Game 5 0
- Kings stave off elimination, force Game 5 against Sharks 21
- Wild hold off late Avalanche push to even series at 2-2 53
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 42
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 99
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)