St. Louis Blues sale
May 9, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Remember when he was the superstar teams couldn’t count on? That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 7, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
They do seem to lack an “Ambassador of Fun.”
Dec 5, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Apparently losing to the top team in the NHL is enough to make a goalie lose his mind. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 27, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Brett Hull already has a statue, but it sounds like he wants a piece of the team he once starred for.
Oct 5, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
Matthew Hulsizer was supposed to be the guy to save the Phoenix Coyotes. Instead, he’s going to be the guy to buy the St. Louis Blues.
Sep 21, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Calgary businessman Max Chambers wanted to buy the St. Louis Blues and pay for it all in cash. The Blues told him they weren’t interested.
Aug 23, 2011, 5:23 PM EDT
After the deadline for offers to buy the St. Louis Blues passed yesterday, the team reportedly has multiple offers to be bought. If only things were this easy in Phoenix.
Aug 22, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Today marks the deadline for prospective new owners to submit their bids to buy the St. Louis Blues.
Aug 11, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
The Blues set an August 22 for nonbinding bids for parties interested in buying the team. Read this post for more on that and other deadlines that could be relevant to the sell of the St. Louis team.
Jul 22, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Current Blues owner Dave Checketts agrees with the rumors that the Blues will have new owners by the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
Jul 13, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
While things for the Blues have been quiet in free agency, the good news is that they’re seeing interest in purchasing the team picking up over the summer and expect a sale agreement before the new season starts.
May 6, 2011, 5:20 PM EDT
A Forbes report indicates that potential owner Matt Hulsizer is growing tired of the Coyotes sale conundrum. He might instead turn his sights on the Blues, another team up for sale.
May 3, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Blues franchise is in a transitional period right now, but team president John Davidson should see it through.
Mar 17, 2011, 11:34 PM EDT
Blues fans are a passionate bunch, so it shouldn’t be too surprising that many of them are up in arms after hearing that the team is up for sale.
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 0
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 7
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 57
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (60)