St. Louis Blues sale
May 9, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
Remember when he was the superstar teams couldn’t count on? That and more in the Morning Skate.
May 7, 2012, 8:00 PM EDT
They do seem to lack an “Ambassador of Fun.”
Dec 5, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Apparently losing to the top team in the NHL is enough to make a goalie lose his mind. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 27, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Brett Hull already has a statue, but it sounds like he wants a piece of the team he once starred for.
Oct 5, 2011, 6:30 PM EDT
Matthew Hulsizer was supposed to be the guy to save the Phoenix Coyotes. Instead, he’s going to be the guy to buy the St. Louis Blues.
Sep 21, 2011, 8:30 PM EDT
Calgary businessman Max Chambers wanted to buy the St. Louis Blues and pay for it all in cash. The Blues told him they weren’t interested.
Aug 23, 2011, 5:23 PM EDT
After the deadline for offers to buy the St. Louis Blues passed yesterday, the team reportedly has multiple offers to be bought. If only things were this easy in Phoenix.
Aug 22, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Today marks the deadline for prospective new owners to submit their bids to buy the St. Louis Blues.
Aug 11, 2011, 12:33 AM EDT
The Blues set an August 22 for nonbinding bids for parties interested in buying the team. Read this post for more on that and other deadlines that could be relevant to the sell of the St. Louis team.
Jul 22, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Current Blues owner Dave Checketts agrees with the rumors that the Blues will have new owners by the beginning of the 2011-12 season.
Jul 13, 2011, 11:52 AM EDT
While things for the Blues have been quiet in free agency, the good news is that they’re seeing interest in purchasing the team picking up over the summer and expect a sale agreement before the new season starts.
May 6, 2011, 5:20 PM EDT
A Forbes report indicates that potential owner Matt Hulsizer is growing tired of the Coyotes sale conundrum. He might instead turn his sights on the Blues, another team up for sale.
May 3, 2011, 11:24 PM EDT
The Blues franchise is in a transitional period right now, but team president John Davidson should see it through.
Mar 17, 2011, 11:34 PM EDT
Blues fans are a passionate bunch, so it shouldn’t be too surprising that many of them are up in arms after hearing that the team is up for sale.
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 3
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 17
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)