Sep 27, 2011, 4:43 PM EDT
Fire up your relocation theories, the Kings and Penguins game in Kansas City is a sellout. So who wants to move to the midwest?
Jul 27, 2011, 1:13 PM EDT
AEG’s plans to build an NFL stadium in LA could make Kansas City’s chances of getting a NBA or NHL tenant for its Sprint Center quite grim.
Jul 15, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The Sprint Center in Kansas City still sits waiting for a permanent NHL tenant. But do city officials even want an NHL (or NBA) team for the arena anymore?
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 0
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 31
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 19
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 82
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (82)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)