Sports Business Journal
Jul 25, 2011, 4:31 PM EDT
The Sports Business Journal reports that NHL commissioner Gary Bettman made $7.5 million during the 2009-10 season, representing a four percent increase for the league’s top executive.
May 18, 2011, 10:46 PM EDT
Believe it or not, the NHL is Sports Business Journal’s sports league of the year. Pick your jaws up off the floor.
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 2
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 7
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 31
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 41
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25