Sports Business Journal
Jul 25, 2011, 4:31 PM EDT
The Sports Business Journal reports that NHL commissioner Gary Bettman made $7.5 million during the 2009-10 season, representing a four percent increase for the league’s top executive.
May 18, 2011, 10:46 PM EDT
Believe it or not, the NHL is Sports Business Journal’s sports league of the year. Pick your jaws up off the floor.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25