Sports Business Journal
Jul 25, 2011, 4:31 PM EST
The Sports Business Journal reports that NHL commissioner Gary Bettman made $7.5 million during the 2009-10 season, representing a four percent increase for the league’s top executive.
May 18, 2011, 10:46 PM EST
Believe it or not, the NHL is Sports Business Journal’s sports league of the year. Pick your jaws up off the floor.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 8
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 10
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 34
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2