May 22, 2011, 2:02 PM EST
Beyond simply winning, the Sharks hope that three different trends continue against the Canucks in Game 4.
May 22, 2011, 2:56 AM EST
The Canucks have been struggling with the Sharks’ power play all series long, but Game 3 brings up concerns about a gap in the two squads’ special teams units.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 8
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 17
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5