small sample sizes
Apr 12, 2012, 12:13 AM EDT
Small sample sizes are the best.
Nov 11, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
With Marian Gaborik coming back to the Rangers lineup, is there anything we can conclude by looking at the basic stats from before and after his shoulder injury? In this case, assuming that things will improve is allowed.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 9
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 34
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 30
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6