small sample sizes
Apr 12, 2012, 12:13 AM EDT
Small sample sizes are the best.
Nov 11, 2010, 2:00 PM EDT
With Marian Gaborik coming back to the Rangers lineup, is there anything we can conclude by looking at the basic stats from before and after his shoulder injury? In this case, assuming that things will improve is allowed.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 37
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 16
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 59
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1