Mar 9, 2012, 10:34 PM EDT
Others might call it a slew-foot.
Feb 5, 2012, 12:50 PM EDT
Slew foots are the new face wash.
Dec 13, 2011, 8:38 PM EDT
Claude Julien wants Marchand to be a good brat, not a bad one.
Dec 12, 2011, 5:33 PM EDT
Noseface is $2,500 lighter in the wallet.
Nov 29, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
When James Neal got his feet kicked out from under him by P.K. Subban he apparently had to control his stick on the way to the ground. Go figure!
Nov 29, 2010, 9:40 PM EDT
It wouldn’t be a Penguins-Rangers game without a little controversy, right? Of course it centers around Sidney Crosby.
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 20
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)